Author Topic: Ping will not allow people to join servers  (Read 610 times)

Apparently my ping prevents anyone from joining my servers. What am I supposed to do?

Lower it. You can try removing background apps, wiring your server, or upgrading your internet plan.

Is it ---? If so, port forward like how all the cool kids would say.

Port forward it. Depending on your ISP you either need to search up your IPv4 and log in or go to your ISP's website and log in there.
If that doesn't work forget arround with the UPnP settings

Depending on your ISP you either need to search up your IPv4 and log in or go to your ISP's website and log in there.
You mean router, and if your ISP gave you a stuffty router that you have to connect to their website for, then it's a stuffty ISP and I suggest getting a new one.

You mean router, and if your ISP gave you a stuffty router that you have to connect to their website for, then it's a stuffty ISP and I suggest getting a new one.
yeah what the forget i've never heard of anything that stupid
that shouldn't happen at all you should go to your IPV4 address to get to the router

yeah what the forget i've never heard of anything that stupid
Either have I but I wouldn't be surprised. Bell was almost that stupid. You did have to go to a www._.com website to access your router settings but it wasn't actually using the internet to go to this website, the router would just connect you to it's router page if you typed that address.