Author Topic: Prints not working in gamemode?  (Read 920 times)

I'm creating a gamemode, yet not all of the prints load.
Is there some kind of limit?

Set all the server random stuff to 9999, worked for me when I was having trouble doing events in FNaD

According to the console.log, all print packs listed in the gamemode.txt are being loaded.
Are you sure you listed all of them in the gamemode.txt? Did you modify the print packs at all?
Is there some kind of limit?
There is something called a "datablock limit", but prints don't add any datablocks, so no, there's no limit for prints.

Set all the server random stuff to 9999, worked for me when I was having trouble doing events in FNaD
Changing all your server settings to 9999 just allows you and other players to spawn more items, lights, emitters, projectiles, vehicles, bots, etc.
Changing them has no affect on the max number of datablocks aloud. And besides, again, prints don't add datablocks.

Are you sure you listed all of them in the gamemode.txt?
I also uploaded the gamemode.txt, the same one used in the add-on
Did you modify the print packs at all?
Nope. I did create some of them but they're not appearing either

what prints specifically do not work?

list them with their addon name ("Print_2x2f_Monitor3", and so on)

I also uploaded the gamemode.txt, the same one used in the add-on
I see that you uploaded the gamemode.txt too. I'm asking if you actually listed all of the add-ons in it.

what prints specifically do not work?

list them with their addon name ("Print_2x2f_Monitor3", and so on)

Do show up:
Print_1x1_Posters
Print_1x1_TF2arrows
Print_Letters_Default
Print_Letters_Extra

Don't show up:
Print_1x1f_DefaultPlus
Print_1x1f_KeyboardGeneric
Print_1x1f_LLBLClassic
Print_1x2f_BLPRemote
Print_1x2f_Default
Print_1x2f_DefaultPlus
Print_1x2f_LLBLClassic
Print_2x2f_Default
Print_2x2F_JG_CratesPlus
Print_2x2f_LLBLClassic
Print_2x2f_Monitor3
Print_2x2f_PhotoFrame
Print_2x2f_RestroomSigns
Print_2x2f_toyadventures
Print_2x2r_Default
Print_2x2r_Monitor3
Print_ModTer_Default
Print_ModTer_SourceDev
Print_Screens_Default

OK NVM I FIGURED IT OUT
Turns out it does work, I didn't check properly
You may think I'm an idiot, and even though that's true, at the same time, Script_AllPrintRatios doesn't work with gamemodes, and that was conflicting somehow.
If someone could fix Script_AllPrintRatios to work with gamemodes, that'l be great.

OK NVM I FIGURED IT OUT
You may think I'm an idiot, and even though that's true, at the same time, Script_AllPrintRatios doesn't work with gamemodes, and that was conflicting somehow.
If someone could fix Script_AllPrintRatios to work with gamemodes, that'l be great.
i'm glad you posted your solution

OK NVM I FIGURED IT OUT
It probably works fine, it just needs to be executed first. Normally BL executes things in reverse alphabetical order, but for gamemodes, it's the order you list them in. So Script_AllPrintRatios would normally load before any Print_ add-on. However, you have it listed AFTER the prints in your gamemode.txt file.