So The Incredibles 2 and Toy Story 4 are happening...

Poll

What movie do you have the most hype for?

Toy Story 4
8 (13.8%)
The Incredibles 2
50 (86.2%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Author Topic: So The Incredibles 2 and Toy Story 4 are happening...  (Read 1699 times)

/title.
Here's all the info we got:
That one sheep girl is returning and woody is leaving to find her, yep, that's the plot.
The Incredibles 2 is coming 2017 or 2018.
and the movie posters are on the interwebs somewhere there nice.
And the reason while the sheep lady was not in Toy Story 3 is because of The Incinirator Scene, her
face would have melted before the claw saved them, Raiders of the lost ark style.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 11:47:18 PM by Sparky_78 »

That muffin is cute as forget why would anyone hurt it just look at that lil muffin face /o\
<333

I'm not watching Toy Story 4 because they honestly need to stop making sequels. Each one has gotten progressively worse in my opinion and the third one basically dumped kerosene all over itself.

Incredible 2 though, I kinda wanna see that. I remember seeing the first one in theaters ('04 or '06? Forgot) and I wanna see how they do with another one.

I'm not watching Toy Story 4 because they honestly need to stop making sequels. Each one has gotten progressively worse in my opinion and the third one basically dumped kerosene all over itself.

Incredible 2 though, I kinda wanna see that. I remember seeing the first one in theaters ('04 or '06? Forgot) and I wanna see how they do with another one.
wtf i thought all toy stories were good

Why do people need to ask this
Don't you have a kitchen knife you can use?

I'll probably watch both of them

I'll probably watch them too. Incredibles 2 definitely.

Kinda wish they were doing just a few more original films however, rather than sequels.
I didn't really need Toy Story 3 (although it wasn't bad), Cars 2, Monsters University, nor Finding Dory.

Inside Out hasn't appealed to me as a concept, so I haven't seen it yet.
And the last original before that, Brave, was a bit boring for a Pixar film, in my opinion.
On top of all that there's a Cars 3 in the pipeline.

The Good Dinosaur, coming out November, sounds kind of interesting though.

And the reason while the sheep lady was not in Toy Story 3 is because of The Incinirator Scene, her
face would have melted before the claw saved them, Raiders of the lost ark style.
That would have been a very different ending to a rather pleasant movie.

A fourth Toy Story is really unnecessary, infact most of the sequels Pixar have been making were unnecessary. If any of their movies deserved a sequel badly it would have to the Incredibles, so I'll definitely be watching the second movie when it does come out.

I wouldn't say no to a Bugs Life sequel.
But still, more original stuff too.

yesss i can't wait for the incredibles 2