4 (9.1%)
SteamOS
0 (0%)
Red Star OS
0 (0%)
TeeOS (Gayest OS of all time)
7 (15.9%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: [POLL Megathread] Best OS?  (Read 5347 times)

my grandparents got me a $250 silver watch for my 16th birthday. it's been too big for me and i haven't taken out a couple links yet. it's been sitting in my room for about 2 1/2 years and stopped ticking a while ago

why does anyone need a watch that's over $40? why is it so important to have the best watch in the world if you just need a watch to tell the time

I have a pebble time which I both love and hate

why does anyone need a watch that's over $40? why is it so important to have the best watch in the world if you just need a watch to tell the time
why does anyone need a phone that's over $50? why is it so important to have the best phone in the world if you just need a phone to text people

social status symbol bruh, i doubt you own some stuffty tracfone or a really old smartphone

although i get what you mean, it is a little ridiculous in theory, but people like expensive things

although i get what you mean, it is a little ridiculous in theory, but people like expensive things
Like those $1000 USD shoes?

yeah i own a citizen watch
i bought it in atlanta for a few hundred
its got eco drive and all the date and time stuff aswell as a stop watch

beware my hairy arms

i have a pebble
i cant wear any watches that have metal on the bottom or i get a rash

I've got a broken Mickey Mouse watch

i have a pebble
i cant wear any watches that have metal on the bottom or i get a rash
have you tried different types of metal

i use my phone as a watch

I have one watch that looks nice I guess but I don't wear it because I just use my phone lol
Tbh I have struggle reading a clock because I've never done it because I always used a digital one.
but... the first watch you have a picture of in the OP is brown townog...

i dont know actually
my first watch gave me a rash so i had to buy another one with something covering the metal

I have one watch that looks nice I guess but I don't wear it because I just use my phone lolbut... the first watch you have a picture of in the OP is brown townog...
that second one looks like it'd be brown townog too

i dont know actually
my first watch gave me a rash so i had to buy another one with something covering the metal
here i made your avatar transparent again

idk if it will work but hey atleast i tried