4 (9.1%)
SteamOS
0 (0%)
Red Star OS
0 (0%)
TeeOS (Gayest OS of all time)
7 (15.9%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: [POLL Megathread] Best OS?  (Read 5336 times)

Since middle school, I've made sure to keep a watch on me at all times, since most of the teacher's classrooms either had broken or wrong clocks in them.

yes
it's digital and it tells the time

i won a watch from a crane game at an arcade

i also have a fake rolex that was made quite well

I own an omate truesmart now, but other than that I've had a watch almost every year after I turned 6 up until I turned about 16 or so.

I once had a cheap digital watch in high school, but it's gone. Now I'm usually either at a computer, or I don't need to know.

i always wanted one but i don't

this is my dream watch. $189,000 lel

it's not even that nice wtf

i typically own/use a durable & cheap leather(or sometimes nylon, but that seems to irritate my skin) watch. It's more for convenience and the ability to check the time when I don't/can't have my phone.

The crystal went through hell and back and the brown townog is dead but I have one

I owned a fake version of these, obvs considering its normally $260,000
It was probably really off and I hadn't noticed but what eva.

I had a pebble time for a couple of days to try it out. I returned it and I got another moto 360 (The old 360 was returned due to a defect which was a blue spot on the screen, it wasn't from the burn in from being on the charger). The time just isn't that great.

i think im going to wait for the circular samsung watch instead of getting the 360

from what they've shown it looks like it has more to offer

I had a pebble time for a couple of days to try it out. I returned it and I got another moto 360 (The old 360 was returned due to a defect which was a blue spot on the screen, it wasn't from the burn in from being on the charger). The time just isn't that great.
Yeah I sort of wish I had returned mine in time (pun not intended) but I didn't. The only thing I like is the long battery life, and that it does mostly all of what I want it to do (I don't really want anything but notifications on a watch anyway). That said, Pebble support is probably the worst support I've ever dealt with, and I'll never recommend one of their products as a result. Within a week of buying the Pebble time I had a number of major issues that rendered the whole watch useless, and their support took over 12 days to reply to me.