Author Topic: im trying to start a company and cant do what i want to do  (Read 2860 times)

newegg for now but i know that wont last forever so i guess i will eventually buy direct from the companies or go from amazon to tigerdirect to newegg and stuff

add this to the list http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151086
and it becomes 362 dollars
i would charge 380 - 390 for the PC now
That PC isn't worth $400.

yeah why do you think i want to remove the OS price

It's not worth $400 without the OS.

it will be 100 dollars less if there is no OS im not going to charge the same price without the OS thats dumb

I think he's saying that the parts may cost that much but the actual value to the customer is nonexistent because that thing is a pretty huge turd. Like it'll be able to web browse and choke up on sites with a lot of graphics.

not with that 720
it can play most common steam games on low to medium

it will be 100 dollars less if there is no OS im not going to charge the same price without the OS thats dumb
It's $265 off newegg without rebates. You're going to have to pay for shipping. You're probably going to have to pay for marketing a bit in your local newspaper. You're going to have to figure out the OS problem. You're going to have to make sure you can RMA parts quickly, cause a lot of these parts are definitely going to be DOA. All these would be actual problems if you actually had a market to begin with. Barely anyone buys PCs built by some teenager in their hometown.

I think he's saying that the parts may cost that much but the actual value to the customer is nonexistent because that thing is a pretty huge turd. Like it'll be able to web browse and choke up on sites with a lot of graphics.
Yup.

not with that 720
Yeah, I wouldn't brag about that even if it was true. Your combo APU will probably take a giant stuff over anything the 720 could accomplish.

Edit:

This bodes well for your gaming pc.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 07:46:54 PM by Oasis »

not with that 720

*Snrk*

It's $265 off newegg without rebates. You're going to have to pay for shipping. You're probably going to have to pay for marketing a bit in your local newspaper. You're going to have to figure out the OS problem. You're going to have to make sure you can RMA parts quickly, cause a lot of these parts are definitely going to be DOA. All these would be actual problems if you actually had a market to begin with. Barely anyone buys PCs built by some teenager in their hometown.
its not 258 its "Grand Total:* $362.92"
as for shipping its going to be local at first, i'll just drive there
i know people in the newspaper i can make a deal with
and im 21

also yeah linux is always an option for fallback

everything you've said in this thread makes me think you've come up with this idea on a whim and put very little effort into actually going beyond some cursory google searches

i said its in an early process jesus calm down
the original question was just about the OS discs
everything here is subject to change before and IF i present a final product

what
How can you be that old and not have the life experience to tell you this is a terrible idea?