Author Topic: im trying to start a company and cant do what i want to do  (Read 2859 times)

actually i messed up
his build has a CPU/mobo combo

actually i messed up
his build has a CPU/mobo combo
Yeah I noticed.

I have never seen a combo like that, especially for only $40. We're honestly looking at what might be the worst PC build ever. This is prebuilt level of quality.

don't let your memes become dreams

What sort of starting capital are you working with and how much storage space do you have where you live?

Nobody is going to buy a PC that bad.

$40 for a Motherboard and CPU OEM combo or whatever it is. Sounds sketchy as forget, looks sketchy as forget and probably is sketchy as forget, even if AsRock is a legitimate mobo manufacturer

Personally I don't think your company would last long under current conditions. Take a few years at a junior college and expand your skills.

Also it seems like desktop computers are becoming more and more niche as the years go by since lesser devices like tablets and smart phones are now thing. My advice would probably be to focus on the graphic design people, gamers, possibly small businesses that don't want to move onto mobile devices. Perhaps look into build small server machines.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 07:08:13 PM by Harm94 »

I feel like you'd have a hard time breaking into the consumer market and the profits aren't really there either. On the other hand I know people who have been successful providing IT and computer build services to small local companies that need the work done but aren't willing to pay/ can't afford support contracts from larger IT service companies.

Of course for that you need qualifications beyond built a $300 PC with missing power supply. That's where education, certification exams, and reading comes into play.

I feel like you'd have a hard time breaking into the consumer market and the profits aren't really there either. On the other hand I know people who have been successful providing IT and computer build services to small local companies that need the work done but aren't willing to pay/ can't afford support contracts from larger IT service companies.

Of course for that you need qualifications beyond built a $300 PC with missing power supply. That's where education, certification exams, and reading comes into play.
Awww, Otis... stufflord was supposed to educate us on the missing part. :P

i was away sorry
its missing a PSU

calm your stuff everyone it was a mistake
i've built over 5 computers now and worked on others

i was away sorry
its missing a PSU
it's ok i hear the doorstop market is thriving

add this to the list http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151086
and it becomes 362 dollars
i would charge 380 - 390 for the PC now

as long as the gpu is higher than my loving handicapped intel hd 3000, i can say that you have a customer

when i get a job

as long as the gpu is higher than my loving handicapped intel hd 3000, i can say that you have a customer
yeah it should be around HD 4000 power or maybe a little higher

Where are you sourcing the parts from?