Toadlover123 - He's at it again.

Author Topic: Toadlover123 - He's at it again.  (Read 5695 times)

nice one toad just dodge him completely

stufflord all of these people relevant in the drama are 10 - 14 what do you expect them to do

I was there when it happened. I didn't take screenshots, because I didn't think it would turn into this. I'm going to put what happened from my memory.
Toad was hosting a 'big RP' on his server (although it didn't last more than an hour). After the 'big RP', everyone just did a normal RP. Then, Zexstar visited the server, and everyone said 'hello' to him. (Not everyone said 'hello', but you get what I mean.) Zexstar said he was going to host, and if I recall correctly, Toad was happy.
Now, this is when we joined Zexstar's server.

Most of everyone went to Zexstar's server. Once we were on the server, we started to get ready for an RP. The RP started, but shortly afterwards, Toad confronted Zexstar and asked him about bringing back VGRP 1. Keep in mind, Toad, according to Zexstar, repeatedly bugged him over and over about where VGRP 1 was and if it would come back. This interrupted the RP, and then Toad and Zexstar got into an argument. Me, Ahead, Simply, Rektar, and some others tried to stop Toad from making this worse, but Toad just ignored us and kept being hostile towards Zexstar on the topic of VGRP 1. Toad mainly mentioned 'nostalgia' and such during the argument. After the argument between Toad and Zex went into Caps Lock shouting, Toad deleted the map and attempted to load up his save of VGRP 1. Simply permabanned Toad for this. Zexstar mentioned about suicidal, but he told Simply to unban Toad so he could come back, so Ahead set the ban time to 10880 minutes, and with a good reason for the ban. After a while of settling down, we believe Toad came back over and over under different BL names, some were the following:
'I'll be back'
'I'm making a video'
'About this argument'
'I'll get my revenge'

And some others. Ahead said that Toad was spamming Challenge Requests, which meant that Toad was attempting to DDOS Zexstar's router. Zexstar started rambling on about that he has spent too much time on his server, he was thinking about Self Delete, and that he was losing friends. After discussion of whether or not we should do something about Toad, I had to get off of the computer after being on for more than 5 hours.

TL;DR: Toad basically ignores everyone just to see whether or not the old VGRP 1 comes back, which causes a huge problem, leading to a ban and a possible attempt of DDOS.

Trying to DOS a server simply using Connect-Challenge requests?
That is pathetic

I was there when it happened. I didn't take screenshots, because I didn't think it would turn into this. I'm going to put what happened from my memory.
Toad was hosting a 'big RP' on his server (although it didn't last more than an hour). After the 'big RP', everyone just did a normal RP. Then, Zexstar visited the server, and everyone said 'hello' to him. (Not everyone said 'hello', but you get what I mean.) Zexstar said he was going to host, and if I recall correctly, Toad was happy.

Most of everyone went to Zexstar's server. Once we were on the server, we started to get ready for an RP. The RP started, but shortly afterwards, Toad confronted Zexstar and asked him about bringing back VGRP 1. Keep in mind, Toad, according to Zexstar, repeatedly bugged him over and over about where VGRP 1 was and if it would come back. This interrupted the RP, and then Toad and Zexstar got into an argument. Me, Ahead, Simply, Rektar, and some others tried to stop Toad from making this worse, but Toad just ignored us and kept being hostile towards Zexstar on the topic of VGRP 1. Toad mainly mentioned 'nostalgia' and such during the argument. After the argument between Toad and Zex went into Caps Lock shouting, Toad deleted the map and attempted to load up his save of VGRP 1. Simply permabanned Toad for this. Zexstar mentioned about suicidal, but he told Simply to unban Toad so he could come back, so Ahead set the ban time to 10880 minutes, and with a good reason for the ban. After a while of settling down, we believe Toad came back over and over under different BL names, some were the following:
'I'll be back'
'I'm making a video'
'About this argument'
'I'll get my revenge'

And some others. Ahead said that Toad was spamming Challenge Requests, which meant that Toad was attempting to DDOS Zexstar's router. Zexstar started rambling on about that he has spent too much time on his server, he was thinking about Self Delete, and that he was losing friends. After discussion of whether or not we should do something about Toad, I had to get off of the computer after being on for more than 5 hours.

TL;DR: Toad basically ignores everyone just to see whether or not the old VGRP 1 comes back, which causes a huge problem, leading to a ban and a possible attempt of DDOS.

Noedit: Zaxstar, not Zexstar.

'I'll be back'
'I'm making a video'
'About this argument'
'I'll get my revenge'

*Zaxstar

*Zaxstar
Did you not see the post above you?

Noedit: Zaxstar, not Zexstar.
You guys can snip you know.

toadlover is a little forgetbag and I still fail to see how the forums dont see that.

When he was hosting VGRP the admins basically made that if you were not an admin you would not be able to RP. Golly,i wonder why i was the only non-admin player!

I saw toadlover ingame today and he was acting very childish
/support i guess

This may sound like a idiot question but what is VGRP

This may sound like a idiot question but what is VGRP
It stands for Video Game RP.

When he was hosting VGRP the admins basically made that if you were not an admin you would not be able to RP. Golly,i wonder why i was the only non-admin player!
Either your BL_ID or the facts that the admins are being jerks.
I'm sorry.

'I'll be back'
'I'm making a video'
'About this argument'
'I'll get my revenge'

DDOS?! What do you think I was trying to do?! It was a message! I wasn't trying to DDOS his server! I don't even know how to DDOS servers! What is wrong with you?! I can't DDOS routers! It was a DAMN MESSAGE! Spamming, CONNECTION REQUESTS?! DDOS?! WTF IS THAT KIND OF stuff! I can't DDOS!