Author Topic: Server Hosting: the Megathread  (Read 4089 times)

It's only been a month lol

I'm going to be holding a sort-of giveaway of 1-month BlockNet server codes the next few days. I'm doing this to get more gamemode guides to add to the OP.

To enter, you need to make a quick write up of your gamemode using the OP's template:This write-up will be added to the OP regardless of whether or not you win--though if you want me to ever take it down or edit it, just send me a PM.

I will be accepting write-ups all this weekend, but after this weekend I will move all of the write-ups to a poll that will run from Monday to Wednesday--the two highest-voted applicants at midnight on Wednesday will receive BlockNet gift codes via PM.

Anyone who very obviously rigs the poll will be removed from the contest.
is any type of gamemode allowed?

is any type of gamemode allowed?
Yes--and you don't need to use the server for the gamemode you write up.

Trench CTF (written by rggbnnnnn)
Trench CTFs are servers that allow players to dig dirt bricks and place dirt bricks. They are usually CTF, but you can make them various other Gamemodes.
Add-Ons: Trench Digging, your choice of weapons, and Slayer + Slayer CTF.
Maps: No map download. Map should consist of dirt bricks if you want them to be able to be digged up.

since when was it okay to post a link to cityrpg mods?  actual question because I remember being banned for doing so a while ago.

since when was it okay to post a link to cityrpg mods?  actual question because I remember being banned for doing so a while ago.
furling and i removed the backdoors

Thank you for the guide, i took the time to read the whole thing. Its helpful.

Would learning to code be a good goal to add to the list?  I know it's helped me in the past when I discover a glitch.  Instead of having to go to someone else, I can just straight up- fix it.

server hosting tip: stop loving making cityrpg servers

furling and i removed the backdoors
The ones in Iban's couldn't even cause any harm anymore. Badspot fixed it.