[BLC] Blockland Classics - Block Wars 10th Anniversary!

Author Topic: [BLC] Blockland Classics - Block Wars 10th Anniversary!  (Read 122428 times)

I definitely accept blockaloni

I definitely accept blockaloni

I accept blockaloni

I think this is gonna be a unanimous decision, so given i'm the founding member and all that, I accept him with only three major votes because, let's face it, he does good work.

I propose that our next video be a drama or an action

I propose that our next video be a drama or an action
I'm intrigued as to how a drama would be, since there are a lot of action videos

If you are interested in voice acting work then hmu. Need a male voice actor who can do distinctly different voices, and a female voice actor.

If you are interested in voice acting work then hmu. Need a male voice actor who can do distinctly different voices, and a female voice actor.

You can be our alternative choice

sounds interesting, we'll look into it

Working on a Scooby Doo thing, script is still being drafted.

BL Name: Clone534     BL_ID:10040
I am applying for builder and actor
I think I am good for building because I have worked on several large projects including several of Furdle's unfinished projects like castle crusade and his new blockland battlefront map. I am also really good at listening and can follow directions well
Examples: I think my work in Block wars would be good enough to serve as my example if not I can get pics of other things I've built, but I haven't really been in any BL videos per-say.
BLC Forums Name: I don't have a forum account but it probably will be Clone534 when I do make one.
Extra Info: you can find me on steam by searching "Clone534", and it will come up with "[Act']Spacey" and will have a profile picture of Kevin Spacey, thats me.

Block wars was absiloutely hilarious and witty. I'm glad I was apart of it. Great job gang.

Great job gang.

i wouldve gotten away with it if it wasnt for you and ur stoopid doge

[Blockland Name and ID]- Jiggy/48785
   [Position(s) your applying for] Actor
   [Reasons why you are capable] I feel I would be a good actor for this group because, first I am a good listener. also when I enjoy something I want to strive the best I can be at it so if something needs to be done I can usually get it within 1 or 2 takes.
   [Examples of your work in the area (urls, images, gallery posts, etc)] Was in Pablo's Race Day, as the Stig. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8IssNZC6Ys
   [Your BLCForums Username so I can approve you against the spambots]: Don't have an account but will be Jiggy if or when I make one