[BLC] Blockland Classics - Block Wars 10th Anniversary!

Author Topic: [BLC] Blockland Classics - Block Wars 10th Anniversary!  (Read 122517 times)

« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 10:46:29 AM by Nicepoint »

[Blockland Name and ID]
        Duracell | 47870
[Position(s) your applying for]
Building | Acting
[Examples of your work in the area (urls, images, gallery posts, etc)]
(Original audio from Piemations &or Kuledud3)
1|The first video Ive ever done, made with the lowest budget possible.
2|My second video, tried for something longer. Logo at the end is part of the original audio.
3|Third video, at the time still experimenting with someone else's cuts of audio.
4|A horrible syncing job, a video I'm actually considering to redo once my new computer has been built.
5|This is something I'm actually proud of doing, and was not snipped audio from a Piemation remake.
6|Just a little short.
[Reasons why you are capable]
   Each set was made custom, my goal being to avoid using default maps on any occasion for a setting in my videos. I'm alright at making interiors for things like houses and apartments, not all that good at medieval settings. Acting doesn't prove all that hard, as I absolutely love collaborating with other people to do things like that. (Even though most of these are done with bots) If anybody would need any assistance or players, Id be there and Id do the best I could. (Given Im on, though I usually am) And though I don't have any professional or high end video editing software, doing it on freeware was enough taste to make me realise how much I love doing it, and I do plan on getting a better editor. Not a position I applied for, but something I will consider once I have the capability to do it again. I honestly cant do anything right now, my computer is coming in bits and wont be ready til around the 15th of August, so I applied for what I could prove I could do atm. I will also be trying for voice acting, and when I can I will post an audio sample with a script being acted off, including some impressions I can do (e.g. Rick (Rick and Morty). I am not looking specifically to record anything if it comes to other people`s projects, not that I don't want to, but given the recording quality of the videos Ive published I dont think youd want me to anyways. If you would that is great, and I would most certainly be up for it. (I don't know how the new computer will effect the quality of recording in blockland, its not great, but its a step up from the laptop I was using. Maybe low shaders, dunno. That would be pushing my luck with low budget office computer parts.)
[Your BLCForums Username so I can approve you against the spambots]
Will be Duracell once I get to applying one.

I hope you do consider accepting, this is something I would love to be apart of! A way for me to collaborate with other creative players on this game and getting productive things done other than my silly own ideas. :)

-snip-

If you think I've forgotten this debacle of a comment thread, you're mistaken:

Yeah never mind. There were unnecessary comments on both  ends.

I tried being civil until he started getting pissy with edgy jokes.

I gave no stuffs. I still give no stuffs.

My vote is no.

i vote no but cowboy should be in by now
ive seen his building skills firsthand and also that video is expertly crafted
mastapeece

lmao swholli never forgets

What is this stuff Matt Vorn. I would of thought you would be a great addition to the team but your kind of attitude is unacceptable. Your disrespect is pitiful. I wish I could of caught this sooner.

As co-leader of this clan, I blacklist you from joining BLC. Find another clan leader to piss on and then ask if you can join them.

Oh.... Bloody hell...

Well, on a better note, I accept Doctor Disco/Duracell

Hopefully this is the right place to post this.
Since I've made an X-wing vehicle and have an A-wing and TIE fighter in production, I thought I might do a 6-episode series of shorts featuring the vehicles. The first episode would, obviously, focus on the X-wing. I've got the builds done and the faces in progress for it. Even got a fancy logo.
Link to google doc w/ characters and script
Dialogue could use some work- might want to give every member of the squadron at least one line.
Script could be a bit cleaner as well. Mostly guidelines/dialogue.

All I ask is 5 stunt pilots and 1 cameraman (as I would much prefer to pilot, and I can't record and fly).
Edit: voice actors will be needed as well.

As for when this will take place, TBD (probably when people are available/when I finish the faces).
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 01:26:34 PM by Magus »

Uhh, jeez. Eventful youtube chat.
Right, anyways, most of the parts are in possesion, still waiting on the harddrive which could come between now and Tuesday. Im excited to see all your thoughts on the app when I get back.

we should do a spooky drama featuring 28 weeks later theme

What should wee do for the 1-year anniversary?

What should wee do for the 1-year anniversary?

That is actually a pretty interesting question and we should probably do something neat involving as many members as we can.