Akowalski's Runners Vs. Snipers [Vote for a Sniper!]

Poll

Which sniper is better?

Red(.880)
2 (13.3%)
Green(OSR)
13 (86.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Akowalski's Runners Vs. Snipers [Vote for a Sniper!]  (Read 4925 times)

I'm working on a map right now, but a suggestion one (that I neither want to do, or could do well) would be a volcano/lava one.
Also, Winter and Western need to be either removed, or redone.

Yeah, we're working on those maps. The problem is that we have to completely restructure them so it's not too easy for the runners.

I'm working on a map right now, but a suggestion one (that I neither want to do, or could do well) would be a volcano/lava one.
Also, Winter and Western need to be either removed, or redone.
Yeah this is being worked on. Also, if you have any questions about map things, feel free to PM me

Why should I pick you for admin?: Well, I have been a long time supporter and player of your servers, dating back to your Zombies server, in which I have gained admin on and helped you throughout to make it better. I know the drill, the ins and outs, the commands, and when it's right to use them. I feel that I am suitable to be admin for this server, as I have shown in the past.

What makes you better than other people applying?: I've had big experiences on this server as an admin, and I have contributed to it a lot, what with suggestions, physical help within the server, and such.

Have you ever been admin before? (If so, where?): Your servers, XanTron's Runners V Snipers, and Xon's Unlimited Mining X (for a period of time)

Have you ever played at my Runners v Snipers server before?: Yes, been there since the start.

Who recommends you?: You.

Why should I pick you for admin?: Well, I have been a long time supporter and player of your servers, dating back to your Zombies server, in which I have gained admin on and helped you throughout to make it better. I know the drill, the ins and outs, the commands, and when it's right to use them. I feel that I am suitable to be admin for this server, as I have shown in the past.

What makes you better than other people applying?: I've had big experiences on this server as an admin, and I have contributed to it a lot, what with suggestions, physical help within the server, and such.

Have you ever been admin before? (If so, where?): Your servers, XanTron's Runners V Snipers, and Xon's Unlimited Mining X (for a period of time)

Have you ever played at my Runners v Snipers server before?: Yes, been there since the start.

Who recommends you?: You.
Approved!

Vote for a new sniper!

Kaje's sniper is best
But it shoots really slow and you can watch the bullets through the air

But it shoots really slow and you can watch the bullets through the air
You can always change the speed and particles of a weapon. I could literally make the bullet have no emitter and increase the timeout of the weapon by a little.

Snipers are so OP now jets are off >:(

Snipers are so OP now jets are off >:(
Hopefully there will be a fix for the jets. It is interfering with the new shop mod, so the player-type was disabled.

Hopefully there will be a fix for the jets. It is interfering with the new shop mod, so the player-type was disabled.
As I have looked into the sport player, it mounts 2 different images in 2 different slots, which are possibly replacing the trails that they have the same slot with.