Poll

Columbus Day

24 (88.9%)
Columbus Day
3 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: happy colomubus day  (Read 1463 times)

happy columbus day everyone!

thanks, I take pride in being white

I didn't get school off for it so that's unfortunate


I didn't get school off for it so that's unfortunate
neither did i and im in college
which is weird because usually they look for every chance they can get to give a day off

I hope fedex delivers today

it's also Indigenous Peoples' Day in the USA

and to be fair to everyone else
Our Lady Aparecida's Day and Children's Day in Brazil, Thanksgiving in Canada, Independence Day in Equatorial Guinea, Health And Sports Day in Japan, and National Day in Spainamerica sux

Columbus was gay with his gay pear globe

happy indian genocide day you stupid american forgets

THANKS GUYS THANKS GUYS THANKS GUYS THANKS GUYS THANKS GUYS THANKS GUYS THANKS GUYS THANKS GUYS THANKS GUYS

This is just thanksgiving nature.

Im at school guyssss
half day tho
see you in an hour at home!!!11!

happy indian genocide day you stupid american forgets
IT'S NATIVE AMERICAN

I still have school, so this holiday doesn't mean jacks ass to me.

happy indian genocide day you stupid american forgets
YEAH TAKE THAT YOU loving STINKY INDIANS!!!

im sorry, *native americans

happy indian genocide day you stupid american forgets
Columbus was Genoan. So really, Happy Genocide Day you European forgets.