Author Topic: Dark X-rane's Ultimate Challenge V1 [Closed]  (Read 9553 times)

About the server
Since there's a "lack" of creative servers on Blockland I have decided to host a brand new challenge cleverly named Dark X-rane's Ultimate Challenge.  In this challenge players must go through multiple levels while facing a range of physical and mental challenges.  These challenges can range from the typical jump challenges, timed challenges, etc.  Players will explore deep into an abandon facility while learning a few things about where you are.  (Learning about the facility is not yet completed)

Development of this server
As of now, there are only fifteen levels that are playable with more levels being built.  I would like to build at least thirty unique levels for this challenge.  New levels will be announced on this topic.

People who have completed this challenge
If you have completed this challenge your name will be put here with the current level that you have finished and your Blockland ID.  The list will start with the first person to complete the challenge on the top of this list and the most recent player to complete this challenge at the bottom of the list.
The list
LegoPepper (BLID: 3763) (Level 7)
Jeetlor (BLID: 24924) (Level 13)
Pipe Foxx (BLID: 45780) (Level 7)
8bitcube (BLID: 26683) (Level 13)
Kobewarrior (BLID: 9806) (Level 9)
Akio (BLID: 19562) (Level 14)
Gengar (BLID: 35147) (Level 7)
Conan (BLID: 4928) (Level 13)
Purpleshift (BLID: 25838) (Level 9)
TheBlackParrot (BLID: 18701) (Level 9)
Tigh Brother (BLID: 26995) (Level 9)
Zuket (BLID: 9412) (Level 9)
______ (BLID: ????) (Level 13)
Emgiell (BLID:27717) (Level 9)
Pro Tear (BLID: 109211) (Level 9)
Buddy (BLID: 28116) (Level 9)
Chill (BLID: 30139) (Level 9)
Hotremox (BLID: 44711) (Level 9)
Ultimate Awesome (BLID: 9675) (Level 9)
Garshy (BLID: 22633) (Level 9)
rggbnnnnn (BLID: 46795) (Level 9)
Prodigy []Eagle[] (BLID: 45520) (Level 9)
Dkl (BLID: 52213) (Level 9)
aeiou (BLID: 26593) (Level 11)
Nathead (BLID: 35357) (Level 11)
Crayola (BLID: 167228) (Level 13)
yogurt (BLID: 167528) (Level 11)
Oholia (BLID: 25869) (Level 11)
Skill4Life (BLID: 4382) (Level 12)
DragonoidSlayer (BLID: 29131) (Level 13)
undyne (BLID: 167528) (Level 13)
Stats (BLID: 93989) (Level 13)
Crispy (BLID: 3300) (Level 13)
SuperJumpman (BLID: 140093) (Level 13)
Gontron (BLID: 30350) (Level 13)
Terrain (BLID: 154690) (Level 14)
Kalooper pooper (BLID: 131248) (Level 13)
Rose The Floran (BLID: 154372) (Level 13)
Blades (BLID: 15420) (Level 13)
luie (BLID: 17546) (Level 13)
Mr. Unicode (BLID: 31292) (Level 13)
Catface (BLID: 21773) (Level 14)
Contego (BLID: 16541) (Level 14)
Crown (BLID: 2143) (Level 14)
Magus (BLID: 13271) (Level 15)
Also, keep in mind that if you have completed the challenge and I was not there to see you complete it, please take a screenshot of yourself at the end of the final level if you want your name on this list. (This is not required)

Want to help out with the server?
If you want to help out with this challenge server you can give out an idea or suggestion on what the next level should be.  If I find this concept interesting, I will implement this concept into the main challenge and credit you for the level concept.

Future Updates
  • More levels
  • Bug fixes
  • Storyline

Credits
Dark X-rane (BLID:12307) Responsible for hosting and developing the entire challenge so far.
[K] Cloaker Jones (BLID:169132) Beta tester for this challenge.

Images

Server Status:
Closed
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 12:39:28 PM by Dark X-rane »

Server's going to be open until 8:00 PM EST only for today.  The server will be up for a longer amount of time starting tomorrow.

Finally! Hope I can get on in time to play

Finally! Hope I can get on in time to play
This challenge is pretty dope, best BL challenge in years IMO

Server's down for tonight.  I thank everyone for testing the server out today.  Hopefully I will be able to add one or two more levels while fixing some problems with the other levels for tomorrow.

i beat it in 6 minutes

Server's back up with two more levels added!

Moderator Application
Hello, there I'm currently 17 years old. My past experience as a Moderator was on Pizzaman's Military Rp, and couple others. Unfortunately I  can't remember all my past moderating experiences. I wasn't recommend by anyone but If I was I'm sure they would say positive/great things about me. The reason I want to be a Moderator is because I know this server will be popular and with more people comes more troublemakers. Say for example the host is AFK and some troller's or some troublemakers come along and ruin the fun of the server and game, or a fellow might need help and no one will help him. Well I will always be in that server, and when I'm not it will mostly likely mean I'm currently not on my computer or I'm in another server for a bit. As a Moderator I swear that I will obey all rules/duties that will be given. I also wish to be a Moderator for this one reason-to protect the server from people that the most host might not be able to catch or like I said before he was AFK. What I would do as Moderator is simply what every Moderator should do. Enforce the rules, and don't abuse their powers, but unforgettably most of them do it anyways. As a Moderator I will never abuse my powers and when I say never I really mean never. I will use good judgement on aspects and provide the appropriate punishment for the rule break. I solemnly swear that as a Moderator I shall use my powers for good and never for the evil. Thanks for reading my application! -Land
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 07:18:35 PM by Land »

Moderator Application
Hello, there I'm currently 17 years old. My past experience as a Moderator was on Pizzaman's Military Rp, and couple others. Unfortunately I  can't remember all my past moderating experiences. I wasn't recommend by anyone but If I was I'm sure they would say positive/great things about me. The reason I want to be a Moderator is because I know this server will be popular and with more people comes more troublemakers. Say for example the host is AFK and some troller's or some troublemakers come along and ruin the fun of the server and game, or a fellow might need help and no one will help him. Well I will always be in that server, and when I'm not it will mostly likely mean I'm currently not on my computer or I'm in another server for a bit. As a Moderator I swear that I will obey all rules/duties that will be given. I also wish to be a Moderator for this one reason-to protect the server from people that the most host might not be able to catch or like I said before he was AFK. What I would do as Moderator is simply what every Moderator should do. Enforce the rules, and don't abuse their powers, but unforgettably most of them do it anyways. As a Moderator I will never abuse my powers and when I say never I really mean never. I will use good judgement on aspects and provide the appropriate punishment for the rule break. I solemnly swear that as a Moderator I shall use my powers for good and never for the evil. Thanks for reading my application! -Land

Denied
The stuff I have highlighted are some of the things that made me deny this application.  Even though some of the things you have said in this application are things I would like in to see in a moderator, you seem to repeat your claims multiple times in this application.  Another problem with this application is that you seem to not have enough experience or any recommendations for me to give you moderator on this server.  Without any form of recommendations I can't tell if any of your claims are true or lies.  Until these problems are solved you won't be getting moderator any time soon.

Server's probably going to be closed for awhile (don't know how long yet) but over this time I'm going to keep on adding more levels and fix some major problems founds on some of the newer levels that were added.

If I can get recommend can I re apply?

If I can get recommend can I re apply?
Sure, if you're missing something as simple as a lack of recommendations then I'll allow you to re-apply.

I want to apply, but Im a year short for being eligible. Is it still ok to apply one year short of age Dark X-rane?

I want to apply, but Im a year short for being eligible. Is it still ok to apply one year short of age Dark X-rane?
If you are just a year short from the age requirement I might still accept your application.  You just have to prove that you are mature enough to be a moderator.