Author Topic: My principal is being a bitch... (UPDATE PG. 12)  (Read 11991 times)

I have a good friend who is agender and wore a dress to school for his birthday. Not only was he harassed and made fun of, but he was sent home by the principal because the dress is somehow a "distraction." The dress isn't out of dress code either.

Me and some of my other friends have reported this to the UCLA but thats it. What do?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 09:00:39 PM by Hansome dude »

You're either male or female. Forcing people to think you're otherwise is handicapped.

On the other hand, it could be violation of dress code, if you have one.

You're either male or female. Forcing people to think you're otherwise is handicapped.

is there a time of day when you aren't spewing stupid bullstuff?

Gender has nothing to do with the subject, putting aside your incredibly childish and harmful views, and he said that it's not a violation of dress code.

But your principal is your pal

The dress isn't out of dress code either.

was the dress hot

i mean like did he pull it off well or did it look funny
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 04:41:57 PM by log »

Honestly if you think its bait, don't reply. This however is a forum, a place where you can express opinion. Don't agree with it? Move on.

Perform black magic on him.

Honestly if you think its bait, don't reply. This however is a forum, a place where you can express opinion. Don't agree with it? Move on.
forget you dragged me in too now
excuse me if this is a place to express opinions he can express his opinion that he disagrees with you
your ego is at like 5000 and it should be 15

if you wear a loving dress in school, then you are a distraction.
wear that stuff at home or when you're going out to the town to get loving smashed.