Author Topic: 2015/10/13 - The Forgettable Dungeon - Kickstarter complete $17,000 raised!  (Read 115473 times)

Some serious money just went in. Looks like the reddit popularity is helping a lot

In the comments he even credits the source as being from the BLF.
because they probably are from blf

because they probably are from blf
They seem to post a lot of kickstarter games

Although, this isn't the first time he's posted a forgettable dungeon gif.

In other news: I've been keeping track of the "design stuff for me" tiers, and posting status updates in the Games thread.

But then I thought: maybe I should post them here instead.  It makes sense, because this is a more popular, more formal Announcements thread and it's literally pinned on top of everything else.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 04:10:07 AM by Cybertails1998 »

In other news: I've been keeping track of the "design stuff for me" tiers, and posting status updates in the Games thread.

But then I thought: maybe I should post them here instead.  It makes sense, because this is a more popular, more formal Announcements thread and it's literally pinned on top of everything else.

Because there's a very good chance of me eating richards:
8. Do not cross post. - Do not post the same thing in more than one forum. 

I don't know how long the bans for breaking that rule are, and I'd rather not find out.  I've settled on playing it safe: putting the updates here and linking to them in the Games thread.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 08:02:12 AM by Cybertails1998 »

Damn. Might actually get to mac stretch goal. Impressive work man

Damn. Might actually get to mac stretch goal. Impressive work man

It's looking good so far.

----

I can't thank you guys enough for posting the game around and talking about it.

Yesterday with the help of the reddit thread we got nearly 1800 dollars, how crazy is that?

If someone could cross post the gif to r/futurama I'd appreciate it. It's silly that I can't do this stuff myself but rules are rules I guess.

Considering donating some money in hopes of the Mac goal being reached.

You should tell the Mac guy who took away his pledge to put it back in if it would hit the Mac stretch goal.

The beta is only going to be for Windows and Linux users, even if the Mac goal is reached. Right?

The beta is only going to be for Windows and Linux users, even if the Mac goal is reached. Right?
Most likely, because Rotondo would have yet to have purchased a Mac or started to port the game over.

I don't mean to put words in his mouth, but I guess if we get a Mac version, then there might be a Mac Beta down the line, when he's nearly ready to release the Mac version.