2015/10/13 - The Forgettable Dungeon - Kickstarter complete $17,000 raised!

Author Topic: 2015/10/13 - The Forgettable Dungeon - Kickstarter complete $17,000 raised!  (Read 112582 times)

Someone withdrew their $500 pledge :c
A design boss slot is now open.

EDIT: Wow Rotondo posted this in the other thread a few seconds before me
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 10:54:11 AM by ZSNO »

Someone withdrew their $500 pledge :c
A design boss slot is now open.

EDIT: Wow Rotondo posted this in the other thread a few seconds before me
So much for the mini open world HUB.

Why do people keep withdrawing?

Maybe because it is already funded and they don't want to be spending so much when it's going to, in their mind, make no difference.

at first, I thought this game looked.... boring, but I saw video of it, and was I wrong, Good luck on the game & Kickstarter! :D

at first, I thought this game looked.... boring
i guess you could say that
it was forgettable

A lot of things can change in a month sadly, though I do wonder if there's some trolls who just park higher tiers for no reason.

----

Good news, someone upgraded their reward pretty quickly so we're only negative 71 dollars today!

We're about to enter the final 48 hours, I'm going to need all your help to do one final push.

Tell everyone about the game, all your friends, all your enemies, go up to strangers in the street and yell at them actually don't do that last one you may end up in jail.

How
Because someone withdrew their $500 but then someone upgraded their donation

...If i'm understanding things correctly

go up to strangers in the street and yell at them actually don't do that last one you may end up in jail.

And since we're all you, then you'll go to jail and Forgettable Dungeon will never be finished.

Because someone withdrew their $500 but then someone upgraded their donation

...If i'm understanding things correctly

Yeah, one guy killed his 500 pledge.

We  then were -500 then a guy pledged 70

so we're only 430.

then a guy upped his 150 pledge to 500

which left us at 70.

----

Anyway, we just hit our 48 hour mark. If one of you could post final 48 hour reminders to r/indiegames and r/indiegaming I'd really appreciate it.

I'm going to make a self post in r/games tomorrow or tonight and hopefully get some attention with that talking about the game.

Anyway, we just hit our 48 hour mark.

Ooh, maybe also make a gif of the "48 hours remain" text in the game and have it be destroyed!

Ooh, maybe also make a gif of the "48 hours remain" text in the game and have it be destroyed!

You are a genius, thank you.

The people who made 3D Dot Game Heroes would have probably called this 2D Dot Game Heroes.