Author Topic: Need help buying  (Read 801 times)

if i have blockland on steam and i buy a key out of steam can i link the key i just bought to steam?

No, if you bought Blockland on steam, there is no way to change your key on steam BL

However, if you have not bought Blockland on Steam, and you bought non-steam BL, you can transfer your non-steam key to your steam, that way you would get BL on steam with the same key you bought (https://blockland.us/steam-redeem.php)

you can link a key that you buy off the website to a different steam account

either that or attempt to get steam to remove the game from your library and try connecting it, not sure what result that would give though as I don't think it's been attempted yet

You can link a key you bought directly from blockland.us or Amazon to a Steam account, but you can't link a Steam account to normal Blockland.
It'd be kind of pointless to link a Steam account to Blockland since it already is a Blockland account.

You can link a key you bought directly from blockland.us or Amazon to a Steam account, but you can't link a Steam account to normal Blockland.
It'd be kind of pointless to link a Steam account to Blockland since it already is a Blockland account.

Ignore me, I read the question wrong.

I'm not actually sure what would happen if you try to link the "outside of Steam" account to Steam.
Perhaps it will give you some notice like, "You already have own a copy of Blockland on that Steam account."
I don't think anyone's ever actually tried connecting an account to a Steam account that already has a copy of Blockland on it.
Willing to experiment?