Newbies (I don't hate blockheads)

Author Topic: Newbies (I don't hate blockheads)  (Read 3805 times)

I don't really want blame all the new guys that join blockland. I have found friendly blockheads but there are the bad ones. I don't usually use names but this time cause i found a real idiot from blockland. He's name was "Vekenaattori (i think, i'm not sure) So i joined he's "Making fnaf6" server, I said "Hi" and asked "Why are you making fnaf6 if fnaf5 isn't even a thing?" And he just answered "..." Then i spawned and saw Afganistan (the offical map that you can load) then just for fun, i asked "did you build this" and he answered "yes, ofcorse" I wasn't too suprised cause meny peaple say like that. Then i said that "Afganistan is at the offical load list) At this point most peaple ban/kick me, but Vekenaattori said that "Yeah cause Badspot tought that it was so cool, that he added it."At the moment i was thinking that i can have some fun with this kid. (not two indulgences) Then i pointed out that there was the name of the builder   in the corner of the build. (he broke the name soon after) He said that "Yaeh, that was my friends name and i din't want to get credited" And i asked "why?" And he answered cause he wanted to not be famouse. Then i pointed out that he's bl_id was quite high to he have built the afganistan. Then he called me hacker cause i knew he's bl_id and BOOM. I got banned and the reason was... noob. I know that some of you have maybe meet this kind of guys aleredy, but i just wanted to share this with you guys. I don't hate all blockheads but some of them are anoying or stupid. I don't have pictures, but i think you believe me. I hope that you can read my horrible english. :)

c[_] 

i think what you're trying to get at here is that you don't like immature or people of a low social level
not particularly new players

i think what you're trying to get at here is that you don't like immature or people of a low social level
not particularly new players
Maybe but usually they are new to blockland

c[_] 
don't do this btw

sounds like some idiot that came from roblox also "famouse" lol

THIS TOWN AINT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US

don't do this btw

sounds like some idiot that came from roblox also "famouse" lol
Why can't he do it? Is it against the rules?

-Ravencroft

-Ravencroft
no, but its kinda weird and annoying to read

-Niff

-Niff
How is it annoying? It's just their name at the bottom. I don't at all see how people would get annoyed by that.

-Niff
But the real question is: Why is it annoying and weird?

There are two kinds of new people
The good new people that want to learn about the game, they are open to advices and they are friendly
And the bad new people that want to be famous like their favorite youtubers and steal credit of most of the things made. They like calling everyone "noob" to try to make us think that they are not new, they say "bad words" because they want to be "cool" and they think that people that are better than them are hackers.

That is why games like Minecraft or Roblox, that were cool games back in there early time are now stuff, because there are a lot of bad new people.
I hope that you can read my horrible english. :) 

-Ravencroft
i know right

-WhatevaGuy

But the real question is: Why is it annoying and weird?
because your name is on the left side of the page and we can see it very well

-HULK HOGAN WWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT UNITED STATES INTERCONTINENTAL HARDCORE EUROPEAN IMMORTAL UNITED KINGDOM monday HATING LEG DROPPING monday STOPPING 24 INCH PYTHONS CHAMPION OF THE WORLD

-Ravencroft
lol remember general nick fan club???

because your name is on the left side of the page and we can see it very well

-HULK HOGAN WWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT UNITED STATES INTERCONTINENTAL HARDCORE EUROPEAN IMMORTAL UNITED KINGDOM monday HATING LEG DROPPING monday STOPPING 24 INCH PYTHONS CHAMPION OF THE WORLD
most of us don't have a name that long and gay that takes up half the page   :cookieMonster:

-SBG