Premeire of Horror Movie "Bite"cause viewers to get sent to the hospital

Author Topic: Premeire of Horror Movie "Bite"cause viewers to get sent to the hospital  (Read 1264 times)

apparently it was so gorey and graphic, heck, they gave out promontinal barf bags.
some most of the people got sent to the hospital.
Well, I geuss there WAS something worse then The Human Centipede and Begotten

Never heard of it, sounds interesting now.

sounds like bullstuff
A lot of blogs are posting it.
Plus it has a trailer thats, um... odd...

that's pretty typical horror movie viral marketing

IMDB says it was crap, and it's not even listed on rotten tomatoes.

au contrare, it looks pretty tame to me

Alright people, Watch some scences from Begotten, for an old movie, I was freaking out, heart pounding, heck,
mother nature cuts tye cord that attaches her and jesus, jesus lies DEAD while mother nature walks away, and
from what I can remember, tortures him.
what the forget

looks like a cool movie

the trailer spoils too much though

Alright people, Watch some scences from Begotten, for an old movie, I was freaking out, heart pounding, heck,
mother nature cuts tye cord that attaches her and jesus, jesus lies DEAD while mother nature walks away, and
what the forget
have you watched begotten? there's no pacing to speak of. the only really creepy part is when god commits Self Delete, and even that isn't disturbing, just bloody

looks like a cool movie

the trailer spoils too much though
iunno, there's too much blood and gore in horror these days. where's the body horror? we need more stuff like Society

what the forget
aren't you too young for horror movies

have you watched begotten? there's no pacing to speak of. the only really creepy part is when god commits Self Delete, and even that isn't disturbing, just bloody
iunno, there's too much blood and gore in horror these days. where's the body horror? we need more stuff like Society
good horror movies these days are few and far between

aren't you too young for horror movies
heck, sometimes i watched things when i was young, heck.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 10:29:46 PM by Ben Grapevine »

well now i gotta go see it

heck, sometimes i watched things when i was young, heck.
frick you thats hecking bad for you