Author Topic: A code blue happened and then a mass evacuation at school  (Read 1111 times)

There was a random Code Blue declared somewhere around 11 PM at 4th Period, then eventually they announced to shelter in place and evacuate. Cops started evacuating everyone one classroom at a time, the police had a perimeter and the cops inside the campus were armed shotguns and rifles. I'm getting conflicting reports so far on why there was an evacuation, but its apparently either something about a suspicious white male on campus or a student hearing a serious threat. I finally got a ride home 1-2 hours after my classroom was evacuated.

On the bright side, school is cancelled and I don't have 4 tests/quizzes from my classes on the same day.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 03:27:06 PM by tber123 »

what is code blue also check 4chan

what is code blue also check 4chan

IIRC Code Blue is when theres a suspicious person or unknown threat on campus. Its not a Code Red yet when someone is actively shooting or blowing up stuff yet. Might be wrong.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 03:30:17 PM by tber123 »

some of you guys are alright

also check 4chan
If that website is dangerous with people saying what they are attacking, why isn't it removed?

If that website is dangerous with people saying what they are attacking, why isn't it removed?

welcome to the internet

also it gives cops an early warning, if the threat is true, why remove valuable information

« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 03:39:04 PM by tber123 »

hahahaha what

there have been like 5 bomb threats in my/surrounding counties this school year
wtf is wrong with people

REMOVE IT FROM THE INTERNET

The reason I think why they aren't removing the site is because it gives the police some sort of an early warning system.

stop loving trying to kill people al of you are so gay it makes me want to kill myself so i dont have to hear about the gay people trying to blow up or shoot up loving schools god why does this even have to happen why is everyone so handicape

The reason I think why they aren't removing the site is because it gives the police some sort of an early warning system.
how even, when 90% of what's posted there is falsehood

stop loving trying to kill people al of you are so gay it makes me want to kill myself so i dont have to hear about the gay people trying to blow up or shoot up loving schools god why does this even have to happen why is everyone so handicape
some of us are just gay handicape,

even mrs 4chan is a murderer!!!