Author Topic: coolricardoman (185951), trolling/threatening to DDOS  (Read 3277 times)

here comes the revoke
I don't think so. there's a difference between someone genuinely causing problems and a little kid being a little kid

I remember on the black parrots "press the button" server he kept logging in on alts to reset the button, and claimed to have like 30 alts or something

So that's another reason he's bad news I guess

I remember on the black parrots "press the button" server he kept logging in on alts to reset the button, and claimed to have like 30 alts or something

So that's another reason he's bad news I guess
The Button did encourage people to buy alts, making more money for Badspot

Oh no, here we go, i tried to help him to stop doing that and try to become a better person a lot of time, but it looks like some people never learn :/

prepare to say goodbye to your internet for five minutes kid

This kid is known to act like a little friend. Cool, just perma him. He's not worth your time.

so before he got banned, if I remember he was saying that everyone was bullying him, and now he's threatening everyone

so before he got banned, if I remember he was saying that everyone was bullying him, and now he's threatening everyone
thats usually how it goes, over half the people who were banned from the forums(people like titanium man and maybe some others) have this sort of point of view after being banned. correct me if im wrong, but it just seems that way to me.

Well i'll be damned, this guy was on my server yesterday, hell i even gave him admin because he was super nice and doing good stuff for me, well should i be worried about this guy?
He said to me he has had people DDoS people before.

wat
Might just be 12 year old for using a botnet? That seems farfetched to me though because he probably couldnt pay for one.

Might just be 12 year old for using a botnet? That seems farfetched to me though because he probably couldnt pay for one.

why do you guys think hes actually serious about having a booter? look at his spelling and tell me if you think he has one

Look at how he said that, not sure what info you got that from