Author Topic: How to install maps.  (Read 1358 times)

I put in addon but it may be wrong place. Where do i place it?

maps don't work with blockland anymore, they were removed

You gotta download Port's static map loader,Maps have been removed for a stuffty reason.

You gotta download Port's static map loader,Maps have been removed for a stuffty reason.
here we go again
it was not a stuffty reason, its a development reason
maps were outdated, ugly, and shaders were more important to further develop the game

If you mean a .bls map, put it in the saves file. Otherwise.

maps don't work with blockland anymore, they were removed

here we go again
maps were outdated, ugly, and shaders were more important to further develop the game
Sad part is development slowed down tremendously and were getting almost no updates anymore

here we go again
maps arent ugly.

Why did you bump this?

Please tell me how this isn't ugly
[img ]http://i.imgur.com/bnHVMik.jpg[/img]
okay one part of one map totally tells you all maps are ugly

thats a v0002 map.

v20 Terrain looks smoother than that or either you have your options turned down.

That is the old v0002 map I can tell cause of the build in the backround.
And just because some weren't aesthetic doesn't mean they weren't fun gameplay wise.

thats a v0002 map.

v20 Terrain looks smoother than that or either you have your options turned down.
That is the old v0002 map I can tell cause of the build in the backround.
And just because some weren't aesthetic doesn't mean they weren't fun gameplay wise.
no lol that's gsf paradise

and maps were a huge part of blockland. you may not have been around to experience it but it really didn't matter how bad it looked. as a kid, maps were a great way to explore while our young minds still developed.

and maps were a huge part of blockland. you may not have been around to experience it but it really didn't matter how bad it looked. as a kid, maps were a great way to explore while our young minds still developed.
pretty much this

no lol that's gsf paradise

I joined blockland cause i saw my cousin playing slopesTDM and i loved it.