Author Topic: fake taboo running around on BL(Hidden wiki?)  (Read 3892 times)

caught him on Trogtor's freebuild - I'm sure hes going around to different servers

Just wanted to put it out there it's not him

as for the chat people seemed to realize it was Hidden wiki(49111) whoever that is

yeah its the hidden wiki
i can tell by the clan tags

What makes you think he's fake

pretty clear its a fake, I don't even know the guy but I'm pretty sure taboo wouldn't act that forgettarded unless he's absolutely snapped

yeah he posted a youtube video of like an informational research thing

its sickening that someone would want to impersonate that little stuff

its sickening that someone would want to impersonate that little stuff
I don't think taboo was very little, what with the sitting around all day drawing anime chicks, accumulating tit oils on his peach girl fan shirt, and drinking cases of mountain dew through long, violent campaigns of stuffposting on here.

He doesn't even play Blockland I'm pretty sure.

He doesn't even play Blockland I'm pretty sure.
https://youtu.be/njMFK8MGhG8
the weapon pack he never finished

This guy changed his identity. He was known as "The Hidden Wiki" in the last few days, and everyone complained about him. I'm sure he wouldn't buy a key to Self Delete on, but I'm sure it's compromised.
and goodbye!

Hidden wiki?

I don't get it

I'll see what happens after a few months, but I'd be careful because this guy is clearly mentally challenged.
I was referring to your inevitable ban.

I don't think taboo was very little, what with the sitting around all day drawing anime chicks, accumulating tit oils on his peach girl fan shirt, and drinking cases of mountain dew through long, violent campaigns of stuffposting on here.

May i just ask, who the flaming forget is Taboo, ive never heard of him as im new to the forums

May i just ask, who the flaming forget is Taboo, ive never heard of him as im new to the forums
its too long to explain
hes a guy who argued too much, thats all you need to know