Why Prodigy will stop trickshotting

Author Topic: Why Prodigy will stop trickshotting  (Read 4370 times)

After a little bit of research, I have decided to quit the clan.
If you enjoy hanging out with the people in the clan, you don't need to leave; the opinion of a small minority of forumers had on a small trickshotting clan from a decade and a half old lego-esque game shouldn't keep you from having a good time. I don't know how reputable Prodigy is, but I would personally respect you a lot more if you stayed in and helped to make a good name for the clan rather than leaving because you're scared of drama.

Of course if you believe that Prodigy is a bunch of forget nuggets incapable of change, that's fine too, but that fact that they even made this thread means that they care about what people think of them, and that they are open to growth to a point where they probably could turn their reputation around.

no, we don't like you because you guys cause problems everywhere and are annoying.

I'm still unsure how a clan can reside on nothing but "sniping skills" and "trick shots".
Eeeehhhug... Typing that last term hurt me.

I'm still unsure how a clan can reside on nothing but "sniping skills" and "trick shots".
Eeeehhhug... Typing that last term hurt me.
Do you need me to take you to the hospital?

no, we don't like you because you guys cause problems everywhere and are annoying.

i dont think shotting is a word
its shooting >:I

every time you join my fort war server its like a list of things that happen before you leave:
  • you ask me if there's a raycast sniper rifle, i answer yes
  • you ask someone if you can join them, most people say no
  • you spawn a sniper in their base (all you really contribute to)
  • you run out of your base trying to do crazy trickshots
  • i kill you a solid 20 times while you banter me with either rage or homoloveual messages
  • you say my sniper is stuff (i didn't make it and everyone prefers it)
  • you leave and everyone celebrates

every time you join my fort war server its like a list of things that happen before you leave:
  • i kill you a solid 20 times while you banter me with either rage or homoloveual messages
lmao nice

Pfffhahaha, how many times has this happened?

at least 5 times
Amazing. The pinnacle for society is shutting down such a beautiful clan. Why would such a glorious leader do such a thing? It truly baffles me.

I love the fact you started a trick-shotting clan on a video game about building (main engine) and fighting (reminder we do have fighting but this isn't loving cod or battlefield) and basically anything (it's a loving sandbox) thats like starting a Garry's-mod quick-scoping and no-scoping clan for trouble in terrorist town. Just to add the fact you guys are probably not good and you've already committed a crime using spyware for a "prank" and lastly stop acting like you're some sort of "anonymous" serious cool badass clan that goes on operations. You literally remind me of these forgets on ROBLOX. Like you make me CRINGE so loving hard it makes me want to throw my loving expensive ass stuff laptop out of my window in anger.  

ALSO 2 extra
Sorry to be a bumpy bitch but I just had to express that, tired of seeing this trick-shotting troll clans.

And also note how like 2-3 of those guys after I messaged them back they said the exact same response to me saying they are bots spamming messages. They are literally from 2 diff clans and said the same response.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 09:34:42 AM by Galeon »

« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 01:40:33 AM by gr8dayseth »