Author Topic: Brickitect's thief list of the project "Monte Grande"  (Read 13242 times)

big deal, it's just a game. nothing that you do in the game has any real worth; just a bunch of pixels and colors.
whats wrong with you

big deal, it's just a game. nothing that you do in the game has any real worth; just a bunch of pixels and colors.

there's a save feature in blockland regardless how you feel OP. who gives a forget if someone has it too? you still have the build, it doesn't matter.

is this a dismissive statement

i'm unsure if it is

You can't really do anything but shame them, if you don't want your builds stolen just build on singleplayer or make the server private

I took the pics, so ive seen what a stufflord Crion is.

/support
That's an insult to stufflord.

yea pls dont associate me with people that steal and lie

grasping at straws, nice. wouldn't expect anything less from the blf

grasping at straws, nice. wouldn't expect anything less from the blf
Couldn't you expect that when posting "This is just a game" post? Stating that, mainly is you saying that you don't care and OP shouldn't either

i care. i care that stupid threads like these flood the drama section every now and then. people don't realize there is literally no point to it, badspot isn't going to remove the save feature on other servers.

i care. i care that stupid threads like these flood the drama section every now and then. people don't realize there is literally no point to it, badspot isn't going to remove the save feature on other servers.
Its still plagiarism. How would you fell if someone stole your hard work and said it was his's/her's ? 

wouldn't care. nothing you do in life is meaningful, you just die anyways.

wouldn't care. nothing you do in life is meaningful, you just die anyways.
so if you make a cure for cancer
so if you make a machine that makes humans live forever
it wouldn't be meaningful

why should anything mean anything to us. we are walking time bombs in the inevitable search for death.