Author Topic: Brickitect's thief list of the project "Monte Grande"  (Read 13083 times)

First up, "Corin" (77416)

Look familiar?

More to come.

I apologize for spelling his name wrong...

I took the pics, so ive seen what a stufflord Crion is.

/support

So many people stealing it? That really says a lot about your build.

/support

So many people stealing it? That really says a lot about your build.

/support
Which is why I am making a list of them.

You guys are my detectives, keep your eyes out for more thieves and provide me images.
My steam is "Brickitect"

Normally i'd say if they're just using your build and giving credit where it's due, that's fine. But that's sadly not the case here. This starfish straight up stole your build man, and he has the audacity to claim it's his. forget him for that.

/support

Normally i'd say if they're just using your build and giving credit where it's due, that's fine. But that's sadly not the case here. This starfish straight up stole your build man, and he has the audacity to claim it's his. forget him for that.

/support

He also recolored stuff. And made minor edits. Which is a loving slimy thing to do.

Yesterday I came on this guys server. I saw the builds and thought it looked pretty good. Then I noticed the gas station which I knew 100% was stolen. So I asked "Did you build all this?" He told me he built it all. Looked around, all these amazing builds pasted everywhere, said it looked really nice, he would reply with "thanks". Then I find this one, sad, sad little building in the middle of it all, that was made entirely out of 1x5x1 bricks, spammed up the wazoo. I wrenched it and it said it was built by Crion. I asked him about it and he said he didn't build it.
  Also his admin friend sir vaterian or whatever is a stupid kid. He came on my server earlier today and asked for admin, spammed the chat with "smoke weed every day XDDDDDDDDDDD" and just random handicapped stuff. I couldn't stand it but I didn't want to be mean so I just dealt with it because I knew he was just a kid. Anyways,  /support