Author Topic: computer troubles  (Read 1502 times)

forget you squirtle
Nvidia > anything else
AMD is loving stuff and so are you

forget you squirtle
Nvidia > anything else
AMD is loving stuff and so are you
>getting this mad
squartle is a known troll
he cant even keep from being banned across multiple accounts

>getting this mad
squartle is a known troll
he cant even keep from being banned across multiple accounts
I was exaggerating my anger actually but okay
Wtf why is exaggerating so hard to spell tho , honestly

put em up squartle lets go a few rounds

put em up squartle lets go a few rounds
Not in relation with your comment but have you tried the thing I posted?

anyways if you want actual help ask around /r/nvidiahelp

ok whenever i try to download the drivers it crashes but this time it only made the fan noise for a few seconds
now the screen is black but the computer is on and sounds normal
Not in relation with your comment but have you tried the thing I posted?
not yet. it said something different. i may come off as computer-illiterate but it said something about a kernel which i know nothing about

update: just restarted itself for the first time. crashed immediately

ok whenever i try to download the drivers it crashes but this time it only made the fan noise for a few seconds
now the screen is black but the computer is on and sounds normalnot yet. it said something different. i may come off as computer-illiterate but it said something about a kernel which i know nothing about
I mean the error message.

I mean the error message.
i know. it didn't say anything about nvdgsusnd or whatever it was - just the kernel of.. something.

boot to this, install alongside windows, and install drivers http://www.ubuntu.com/

if its still doing it, the card or motherboard is bad

if you dont want to do that, try another installation of windows

I suggest trying a system restore while in safe boot to the date of yesterday or so. Dont install a new windows yet.
Another possible fix is installing the drivers while in safe mode/after system restore. Or finding a way to install/repair the drivers

Googling the error or your problem can help a ton ho. But you probably already done this. Anyways try it again

thanks stufflord & espio, i might do that later though because now i'm actually worried about turning on my pc
apparently some people running driver version 355.60 are having this issue as well; i think i might have that version. i knew the driver i was on started with a 3 but that was pretty much it lmao. will check that out as well as the solution that people found to that