ifully BLID134002 Unfair ban "Freekill"

Author Topic: ifully BLID134002 Unfair ban "Freekill"  (Read 2998 times)

I was messing around and i saw this server call GTA semi-rp
So i joined it,after that i was getting killed by host... OVER... OVER... AND OVER
I finnaly found something that i can kill people with and i started my rampage.
The admin was using admin-only weapons which were seriously unfair but back to the point,i killed the admin twice and he said i was freekilling.
I said "Wait,you were freekilling me before."
And i got banned.
Proof:

I found often funny that you can kill anyone in the real gta
/support

Have a cookie you solved the worlds free killing problems!!!

no more freekilling in blockland

Anyways it was probably not smart to start "Free killing" Even if the admin was doing it. You could have just called him out on it since it is an rp server.

i mean
its pretty accurate to GTA V's online community

Deandre Jordan is the stank face king.

Okay, why would you decide it's ok to start freekilling when you knew what the host was doing was wrong?

Okay, why would you decide it's ok to start freekilling when you knew what the host was doing was wrong?
the host was freekilling everybody,he didn't said anything about any freekill until i killed him twice.
So if the host was doing it over and over,and nobody was even rp.
I think you understand.

he did say he was bored and wanted to do stuff with his friend, although I aksed if it was an excuse or not I still forgive him
KK

oh yeah ramming is totally teamkilling
If this is sarcasm forget you
if its not ok

Have a cookie you solved the worlds free killing problems!!!

no more freekilling in blockland

Anyways it was probably not smart to start "Free killing" Even if the admin was doing it. You could have just called him out on it since it is an rp server.
Based on the hosts reaction do you think anything else would happen if he did that?

I went on his DM with "classes". He put literally no effort into the server, as he pretty much used a default build and other stupid stuff. When I said out loud that the host didn't put effort into the server, this happened:

While I would expect for a host to listen to criticism, this guy just perma's me.

I went on his DM with "classes". He put literally no effort into the server, as he pretty much used a default build and other stupid stuff. When I said out loud that the host didn't put effort into the server, this happened:

While I would expect for a host to listen to criticism, this guy just perma's me.
I said to him "Why are you using a default map" he said hes a noob at building. So i let him use my default mall for a map so now it's Mall DM