Tezuni's Admins

Author Topic: Tezuni's Admins  (Read 8045 times)

:cookie:Tezuni's admins get loads of hate. WHY? Personally, I haven't had an experience with this so I don't know. But please people why give SO much hate?

Also post in the comments who is your favourite admin on Tezuni's.

Oh. My. God.

I'll kick this off with the obvious. This doesn't belong here.

tezuni's admins stuffed me in a toilet and forced me to sing baby got back while scarfing down an apple from the cafeteria and clearing my weaponry at the same time. don't go near those maniacs!

I got banned for 10 minutes for no reason after a killed someone!!1 ;;;;;((((((((((((

This doesn't belong here.
This. Not only is this topic posted in the wrong section of the board, it's just very wrong in general. Terminology is wrong. Thought process is wrong. It all feels wrong. Please don't post like this again.

Frontrox is the bestest Super Admin ever

Frontrox is the bestest Super Admin ever
Wasn't there some controversy about your drug test? Hasn't your coach been involved in doping scandals?

Wasn't there some controversy about your drug test? Hasn't your coach been involved in doping scandals?
Yeah but that's shadowed by the rape allegations

We don't go to Tezuni's

This has got to be one of the most common topic titles on this forum.

I got banned for 10 minutes for no reason after a killed someone!!1 ;;;;;((((((((((((
It sounds like you freekilled without an explanation

Tezuni's admins, specifically Tenshi, have loveually seduced me multiple times. I demand action be taken.

Tezuni's admins, specifically Tenshi, have loveually seduced me multiple times. I demand action be taken.
Why not

Tezuni's servers are like the doormat to the game. All the new players arrive on it, but eventually they come inside.

However I wouldn't want to wipe me feet on it...

It was only a matter of time before this was moved.