Is there an rtb clone that is just the server settings?

Author Topic: Is there an rtb clone that is just the server settings?  (Read 1505 times)

/title

Literally all I care about from rtb

Im really confused about the whole RTB to be quite honest, theres like 3 clones out there and i used to have one of them i think it was orbs but it quit working, now people are telling me that RTB is back.

now people are telling me that RTB is back.
It's not.

oRBS should work.

It's not.

oRBS should work.
But I don't want all the other crap, I have steam for friends and glass for addons.

What I don't understand is why people deleted RTB when it closed.
All of the server settings stuff was and is still all functional along with the add-on manager. The only parts that doesn't work are things that rely on the RTB service being active (Add-on uploading/downloading, rating, comments, IRC etc...)

I just removed the Shift+Tab hotkey to open up the overlay and haven't used it since it shutting down.

;-;

why isn't the server preference manager default like it's way too useful to just be an add-on

why isn't the server preference manager default like it's way too useful to just be an add-on

it's not even useful it's just essential today

What I don't understand is why people deleted RTB when it closed.
All of the server settings stuff was and is still all functional along with the add-on manager. The only parts that doesn't work are things that rely on the RTB service being active (Add-on uploading/downloading, rating, comments, IRC etc...)
Yeah this.
I still have the original RTB and the Server Settings still work fine on it. If you want I can give it.

Yeah this.
I still have the original RTB and the Server Settings still work fine on it. If you want I can give it.
I have an rtb replacement but I want a smaller one that is just settings

I have an rtb replacement but I want a smaller one that is just settings
It literally doesn't matter. It works fine without removing the other features.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=251421.0

Greek2Me made one a while back you could use. Has the basic stuff on it.

The old RTB should work just fine, just unbind the shift+tab thing so it doesn't get in the way of your steam overlay or something.

The old RTB should work just fine, just unbind the shift+tab thing so it doesn't get in the way of your steam overlay or something.
I don't want rtb, I want part of it.
It literally doesn't matter. It works fine without removing the other features.
Smaller file size and shorter download for people that don't have it

People don't download add-ons from your server. Why would they?

They load individual resources and datablocks that you server needs. RTB has exactly none of those... and the file size in your add-ons folder doesn't really matter.

Really, it's only a megabyte of storage, barely a big deal unless you have a pinprick computer (not an insult, my friend has a computer with, like, a 2gb storage ;-;)