Neonfallout's BIRTHDAY!!!

Author Topic: Neonfallout's BIRTHDAY!!!  (Read 2036 times)

YOYOYO it's that time of year where we say happy birthday to the qt-est girl ever!
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=142164 Her BLF profile

*drumroll*

<3<3<3

Not a ton of people may know who kendall(neon) is so imma provide some backstory! A little over a year ago I went to california to hangout with Trinick on his first week of college. We saw a cute girl with pink hair and we immediately rated her a 10 and devoted our time 2 finding out her name, turns out the lil fairy was named Kendall(boys name I swear). Anyways eventually I left back for arizona and trinick started to crush hardcore on kendall. There were soooo many times he almost gave up on going after her but luckily he didnt quit. He bought her a bl key for christmas because she loves the forums and all its great/not so great members! Eventually they started dating and now they are the best couple in the history of good couples <3
Kendall is hands down my bestfriend for life which is why i made this. She is the most kind hearted person I know and just wants everyone 2 get along. She sees the best in people which is just one of the features that make her a beautiful flower!

Photo of Trinick, Neon, Rooged, and Myself

Kendall Ilysm and can't wait for the 30th so I can see you and billy again <3

EVERYONE SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE NERD<333333
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 01:50:10 AM by Nickpb 2.0 »

Happy Birthday
I hate questioning things that are dumb but who's Neonfallout

Happy Birthday
I hate questioning things that are dumb but who's Neonfallout
Read the OP

Btw I always encourage people to meet up with blocklanders IRL. You never know how awesome people can be till you do
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 12:11:23 PM by Nickpb 2.0 »

Scratch that I misread the op
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 12:41:22 PM by MoltenKitten »

for the longest time i used to send this to people on their birthdays, and now i pass it down to you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yw0uTpWUaE

happy birthday neon  :iceCream:

Btw I always encourage people to meet up with blocklanders IRL. You never know how awesome people can be till you do

this is why i want a minecon equivalent for blockland

I have always wondered if I bumped into Ravencroft without either of us realizing it because we did live atleast somewhat close considering we were both close to a specific racetrack

yay habby birthday
i hope you have another great year

this is why i want a minecon equivalent for blockland
Yeah, less autism, more fun.

I have always wondered if I bumped into Ravencroft without either of us realizing it because we did live atleast somewhat close considering we were both close to a specific racetrack
huh, what racetrack? Saratoga?

also happy birthday Kendall!

huh, what racetrack? Saratoga?

also happy birthday Kendall!
I could have sworn you said something about lebanon valley before

I could have sworn you said something about lebanon valley before
Oh yeah I go there like every Saturday in the summer. Used to race there too.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 12:40:33 PM by Ravencroft· »

Happy of the birthing day