Author Topic: I can't get my old key.  (Read 1691 times)

I bought a key sometime in 2013, and it was attached to an account which has been deleted since I bought blockland. Now, I am on the steam version, and need my blockland key in order to host a dedicated server. Help!

first question:  why did you buy another copy for steam?

second question:  you know you can host a dedi server on steam right?

Luckily you can pm Badspot and ask for your key, make sure you ask for your account's key you are logged it, otherwise he'll most likely ignore it.

Have you tryed https://blockland.us/keyRecovery.php ?
I think when he said his account was deleted it meant he no longer has his email account

first question:  why did you buy another copy for steam?

second question:  you know you can host a dedi server on steam right?
i never bought another key for steam. i used my product key from blockland.us

also, I am using steam to host the dedicated server, yes, but I am also attempting to play on the dedicated server via BlocklandLauncher.exe

Ive given up at this point.

Do you currently have a key for non-steam?

Do you currently have a key for non-steam?
Oops, forgot to say an active key you can use.

I bought a key sometime in 2013, and it was attached to an account which has been deleted since I bought blockland. Now, I am on the steam version, and need my blockland key in order to host a dedicated server. Help!
I'm confused.
You had your key back in 2013 and used it to connect your Blockland account to a Steam account.
You're now trying to run a dedicated server, but you claim you need your key in order to do so?
You shouldn't need your key in order to run a dedicated server.

You shouldn't need your key in order to run a dedicated server.
.......yes you do.

.......yes you do.
I've run tons of servers in the past, and not once has it ever asked me to give it my key.
If the copy of Blockland installed on your computer is already logged in as you using your key, it should be able to start a dedicated server without question.

I've run tons of servers in the past, and not once has it ever asked me to give it my key.
If the copy of Blockland installed on your computer is already logged in as you using your key, it should be able to start a dedicated server without question.

So what you're saying is that you don't need the key because you're using the key. Can you please think before you post?

You need a non-steam key in order to run a dedicated server