Author Topic: [Content Deleted]  (Read 2704 times)

Ignore Thread. Go to other Threads. this is your only warning
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 08:51:03 PM by Sparky_78 »

why are you going to regret it
are YOU the kidnapper?

did you get the license plate

Model citizen right there. How long did it take you to call the cops? A week?

yes lets post about aa kidnapping that you did nothing about other than to post it here
did you at least notify the authorities or someone else

get in the car guys. We gotta save her

Yes, because the first thing I'd do when I see someone get kidnapped, I address it to the forums first.

Seriously, call the cops or something.

why are you posting it here when you could be, oh, i dunno, alerting the police??

Don't worry, the Blockland police department are on it! /sarcasm

You better have called the damn cops

I hope you already alerted the police.
Jesus forget if you posted on BLF first.

yes lets post about aa kidnapping that you did nothing about other than to post it here
did you at least notify the authorities or someone else
I didn't notify them because I wasn't sure if it was or not. I'll have to see of the van comes around again tonight to see if it wasn't a kidnap.

why are you going to regret it
are YOU the kidnapper?
Because of the the fear of that moment, I really locked my doors, turned off the T.Vs and lights and read a book for a while, the event happened right below me.

I hope you already alerted the police.
Jesus forget if you posted on BLF first.

I'll have to see of the van comes around again tonight to see if it wasn't a kidnap.
Man, I don't think you understand the meaning of If You See Something Say Something

call the loving police
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 08:20:10 PM by Path »

I didn't notify them because I wasn't sure if it was or not. I'll have to see of the van comes around again tonight to see if it wasn't a kidnap.Because of the the fear of that moment, I really locked my doors, turned off the T.Vs and lights and read a book for a while, the event happened right below me.
A kid screamed you dimwit, that should at least warrant you calling the cops. If it wasn't a kidnapping then it'd be cleared up.