Author Topic: Sparky - attention whoring, general idiot  (Read 16097 times)

So you were just trolling us?

i smell a ban if this is true

Yes, and I am sorry.
I tried to admit but people never read.
I am deeply sorry for people I made feel like I was a horrible person, I hope you all can find it best in your hearts to forgive me.

I never really noticed I guess.

Also:
BLF can't even trust me because of my dumbass lies, my brother was a lie, parents are divorced, and the thread I locked was a lie. I admit I was being an idiot but people just won't stop and ignore everything I say, If you could stop and read something maybe you would understand that I apologized and you are still keeping this thread rolling.

If you didn't want this to drag on, you could've just stopped posting and logged out, so it's technically your fault, in a sense.
And...
Yes, and I am sorry.
I tried to admit but people never read.
I am deeply sorry for people I made feel like I was a horrible person, I hope you all can find it best in your hearts to forgive me.
is this pleaing for sympathy right here

you know, ordinarily i'd say that baiting him into saying that is kinda dirty, but I legitmately think a week long break is what's best for him right now.

you know, ordinarily i'd say that baiting him into saying that is kinda dirty, but I legitmately think a week long break is what's best for him right now.
Yea, This makes sense.

it was my time anyway, goodbye

I suggest taking a break before buying a new account, if ever. It worked wonders for me to just watch people post and get an idea of what is and isn't acceptable behavior.

At least I didn't traplink to youareanidoit

I suggest taking a break before buying a new account, if ever. It worked wonders for me to just watch people post and get an idea of what is and isn't acceptable behavior.
well, badspot's getting another burger
and...
what

Noedit: Don't visit that site its a virus that spams flash animation that chants "You Are An Idoit! Hahahahahahahahah!"

ill forgive u if you can figure out this problem:
Does every finite partially ordered set that is not totally ordered contain two elements x and y such that the probability that x appears before y in a random linear extension is between 1/3 and 2/3?

Noedit: Don't visit that site its a virus that spams flash animation that chants "You Are An Idoit! Hahahahahahahahah!"

It's okay I'm on Firefox so I'm safe

its "idiot"
i feel like you went out of your way to say "idoit" again