Author Topic: Sky Raiders VS. Ground Patrol DM- by samus  (Read 3304 times)

Progress bar
0%(-----------------------------------------------------------)_______________100%
if you look closely its actually moving

even though all the people who were in SMWS left doesn't mean i can't still call this a SMWS build....
basically i built it all by my self... D:

anyways it will be done soon and it will be the best DM yet in my opinion
i messed up in the video sooo don't bad mouth me for it.. :P
 :cookieMonster:
thanks, -Samus

here is a link to a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGR1hxg4D_E, BTW this is going to be a big project, if you want to help, IM me at blsamus@hotmail.com or just MSN me at BLsamus
if you contact me i will let you in my private building server when it is open, i will give you the pass and you can help me finish this great DM. it may not look good now but it will look Awesome after i get help from others....

« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 09:10:29 PM by samus »

for those who dont want to waste their time watching this crap:
samus is in a jeep on some strang terrible looking map. he goes inside a fort made up of 2x4s that are 5 high... he picks up a bunch of over powerful guns. he gets inside a humvee and gets stuck on the corner of the bridge for about 30 seconds then sues f8 to put himself on the bridge where he drives to the other side, gets off his humvee... oh wait, he has to spend 30 seconds doing that also... then he miniguns his humvee so the bad guys cant get it or something, then, even though he is already on the wall for the fort he is braking into, he jumps off then miniguns the wall untill he gets inside and uses the katana sword thing to go up stairs....
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 06:51:44 PM by ladios »

I say 6/10, the brick walls were pretty good, however everything else was only worthy to be called average. The bridge over the river of milk doesn't help it out any.

samus is in a jeep on some strang terrible looking map. he goes inside a fort made up of 2x4s that are 5 high... he picks up a bunch of over powerful guns. he gets inside a humvee and gets stuck on the corner of the bridge for about 30 seconds then sues f8 to put himself on the bridge where he drives to the other side, gets off his humvee... oh wait, he has to spend 30 seconds doing that also... then he miniguns his humvee so the bad guys cant get it or something, then, even though he is already on the wall for the fort he is braking into, he jumps off then miniguns the wall untill he gets inside and uses the katana sword thing to go up stairs....
.......... wow ........... alright ladios, your right, i didn't present the build correctly but who are you to judge? Mr.A$$ head? perhaps?

.......... wow ........... alright ladios, your right, i didn't present the build correctly but who are you to judge? Mr.A$$ head? perhaps?

Erm... Ladios isn't a 'Mr..A$$ head' for clarifying that the video is crappy. You have to make an attempt to make it look good, even if it means acting the video over again.

When I'm finished with Ninja Blocken I'll make a vid showing you how to get to the Ninja Fortress (as if it weren't obvious enough). After that you will have to figure it out for yourself.

When I'm finished with Ninja Blocken I'll make a vid showing you how to get to the Ninja Fortress (as if it weren't obvious enough). After that you will have to figure it out for yourself.
thats cool, i can't w8 :P
i wish you to best in your build, and btw the server tonight was slamming :D it was great!

I say 6/10, the brick walls were pretty good, however everything else was only worthy to be called average. The bridge over the river of milk doesn't help it out any.
I agree, the walls are half descent but overall its a poor build

Also your build is pretty nice. I think it's your best work so far. 7/10

-Update added a building with weapons and supply crates

The video is pretty loving bad samus, get out.

The build isn't too good, but its a decent idea: ground vs sky Siege TDM.

Brb making

The build isn't too good, but its a decent idea: ground vs sky Siege TDM.

Brb making
god damit don't steal my idea ass wipe

Oh boo hoo.

Also, I had this idea a few months ago; technically, you stole MY idea. =P

(not actually making btw)

Oh boo hoo.

Also, I had this idea a few months ago; technically, you stole MY idea. =P

(not actually making btw)
i could i have stolen a idea that you had when such idea never existed? NvM if you can the same idea its beyond me, but im making this soo go crawl in a dark corner and @#!@ and !2@!!@