Author Topic: I apologize for how I have been acting lately.  (Read 5877 times)

I'm sorry,  I just noticed how I went to cool user to general handicap, this may or may not be my final post, but I thank some users for my blf experience:
stufflord
Damp
Gubenewul
And the list goes on...

I have been an Idoit, handicap, dumbass, I feel as if I am devolving, its not good.
I have never been such an Idoit.
I want a new beginning.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 04:15:12 AM by Badspot »

yo it's IDIOT like holy hell
but rip

are you serious
the 'plea for sympathy thread after drama thread'
just...
no

But my actions effected other people too.

I have been an Idoit, handicap, dumbass, I feel as if I am devolving, its not good.
I want a new beginning.
Okay, you don't have a critical mental illness, it's not that serious. you don't need to write like you're trying to inspire an audience. you're just being dumb and need to mature

Bad spot lock thread I am just going to ignore drama, please.

I'm sorry,  I just noticed how I went to cool user to general handicap, this may or may not be my final post, but I thank some users for my blf experience:
stufflord
Damp
Gubenewul
And the list goes on...

I want a new beginning.
I can't help but laugh and cringe at the same time.

Bad spot lock thread I am just going to ignore drama, please.

/support

OT:
Everybody ignore this thread and any more just lock this please.

If you want a new beginning, just stop posting and take a break for a month. Any further posts will likely get you banned and fuel more destructive behaviours

I am just going to ignore drama
Everybody ignore this thread and any more just lock this please.

dude you're like a walking contradiction

'hey guys im going to ignore this'
'guys seriously i'm going to ignore this'

'hey guys im going to ignore this'
'guys seriously i'm going to ignore this'
dude you're like a walking contradiction
Seriously, he asked for you to ignore him. He apologized and is likely going to shut up for a while, so case closed. Let the thread die.

Seriously, he asked for you to ignore him. He apologized and is likely going to shut up for a while, so case closed. Let the thread die.
He keeps saying that he's going to leave but then replies two posts later. I would actually doubt that he would leave if it weren't that he is probably going to be banned.