Author Topic: DeadFall's Stupid Server and Admins  (Read 1494 times)

Ok so today I was searching for a good server to play on. So I find "DeadFall's MW2 EndGame" so I'm like: Ok lets play tis this sounds fun. So I join, I say hi and stuff and I start to play. I was told to wait before they got to the shore to start shooting them. So I do and the round ends. The next thing I know is that iCaNrEkTyOu is an admin. (He's a skrub on Tezuni's also.) So im pretty mad. I ask why he's admin then he said "He's the only one I can trust!" WOW dude srsly? Have you never seen him on Tezuni's? He's a scrub hes annoying and just a plain idiot. And then he starts autokilling me and blambing it on me. So I complain to the admins about what hes doing. Next thing I know, he's out of the mini game doing nothing but sitting on his butt doing nothing. Like srsly? The teams were unfair so I asked him to join back. Then the admins (Deadfall and build) were like "hes working on the map" O.M.G fricking Tezuni's admins are better. WOW. Then so I complain why hes not being a good admin then next thing I know: You have been banned from this server: Reason: Complaining about admins and forgetting the game is a WIP. THE TITLE NEVER SAID IT WAS A WIP! If you ever see these idiots on a server, admin or not, you need to run for the hills bro, run for the freaking hills.

I recommend posting pictures of screenchat.

I want some screenshots.
They should have put WIP in the title, but it's a public reaction for someone to get salty at a person who doesn't like you.

yeah, sorry. I didn't get to screenshot it because the dudes were annoying me. Also I didn't get to because after the ban I was like: I should post this story on the forums.

you need to run for the hills bro, run for the freaking hills.
You can always disconnect from the server and never return

did you do a laneer and close BL before posting screenshots?
if so, this drama is forgeted.

I have to agree with Mr Noone,
Is BL still open?

Is this with 2 capital i's? And with 07 at the end too?

I have to agree with Mr Noone,
Is BL still open?

After I was banned, I thought.

I should post this on the forums. I was fighting back while I was in game sorry for any interference.