gun control

Poll

ban le guns in USA?

yes
31 (29.5%)
no
74 (70.5%)

Total Members Voted: 105

Author Topic: gun control  (Read 6998 times)

discuss

personally i believe that banning of firearms wont stop killings in public areas

just look at the swedish case of that guy stabbing these kids in a school

also if they are banned it wont stop people from still having them, just look at drugs

Quote from: Poll
ban le guns in USA?
it's 2015
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 08:50:56 PM by giant tootsie rolls »

we need better mental health control imo
edit: gun control will help too

If guns are criminal only criminals will have guns

no. people who shoot other people don't get their guns legally anyway.
even if you take everyone's guns away, if someone really wants to kill someone else, they'll find a way to do it anyway (UK and stabbings)

heres my take: if i had a GUN, i could CONTROL all this violence. and you can take that to the bank.

execute the handicapped -> handicapped cannot get guns because dead -> no gun violence

:cookieMonster:

weren't you arguing not even two hours ago that we should make alcohol criminal

This is a 180 from your stance on alcohol. Either you are a 13 year old who doesnt yet know what he believes or you are mighty confused

Banning guns? No. Improved gun control? Definitely.

They're simply too accessible, and there's no reason for them to be. People using them for legitimate purposes can still do so with tighter laws surrounding gun acquisition.

Even in Australia, where most people think guns are 'banned', hunters can still buy guns to hunt, sport shooters can still use them for sport. What we don't have over here is looneys who can easily obtain a gun and go on a massacre.

If every country stopped allowing civilians to have guns then it wouldn't be a problem like drugs.

it's 2015
Whats does this have to do with the poll at all? Guns are still as easy to obtain as they have been for the past decade.

Whats does this have to do with the poll at all? Guns are still as easy to obtain as they have been for the past decade.
did I forget to bold the part? woops

imo if someone in the household has a mental disability or a criminal record then guns shouldn't be allowed in that household
i mean sure its not the best way to go about it but it'd be one of the safest

did I forget to bold the part? woops
Ok, my question still stands. What's that have to do with it being 2015?

Ok, my question still stands. What's that have to do with it being 2015?

hes annoyed because i put ''le'' in my post