your thoughts?

no
1 (11.1%)
no
0 (0%)
no but it's the third option
8 (88.9%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: should whites be taxed for being white?  (Read 138566 times)

Thick richard > long richard
personally, i dont even care, i mean but stuff feels nice and all but it's really the thought that counts, ya know
like regardless of the size of they richard im gonna be 300% turned on just cus theyre doing me

Voted just to make the poll shape related to the subject.

Ok, are we talking like, taking an inch to give an inch here? Cus Id take an inch away in length for an inch added in circumference.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 02:43:04 AM by ShadowsfeaR »

Voted just to make the poll shape related to the subject.
nice

can i even out my entire snake and just have a square

Im happy with my richard so neither

women usually prefer thicker than longer most of the time, as long as it's at leasst average lenth.

So there was a study that concluded something like "length doesn't matter past 3.5 inches, girth does"

So there was a study that concluded something like "length doesn't matter past 3.5 inches, girth does"
thats in regards of being able to get a girl pregnant lol. length definitely matters past 3.5 in relation to pleasure.

thats in regards of being able to get a girl pregnant lol. length definitely matters past 3.5 in relation to pleasure.
well
the size of your richard doesn't really matter at all, cus they're unlikely to get an climax from entry anyway

well
the size of your richard doesn't really matter at all, cus they're unlikely to get an climax from entry anyway
they're likely to have an climax just by lookin at me

they're likely to have an climax just by lookin at me
yea maybe someone whos into pudgy little white boys XDDD

yea maybe someone whos into pudgy little white boys XDDD

say that again motherforgeter