Author Topic: The Great Board Purge (AoT boards archived; Mod boards merged; Forum Games)  (Read 8558 times)

Getting ready for the forgettable dungeon forum! :cookieMonster:

This change smells like they're preparing the forum to add more boards for other games.
Forgettable Dungeon is still a thing, don't forget. The beta had an add-ons folder IIRC, so there will almost certainly files related to it uploaded, along with discussion, seed swapping, storytelling, etc.

yea i wana hang out where people post genital mutilation and loli

boiling /b/ down to anything but stuffpost cove tells me that you've never set foot in the chans

Forgettable Dungeon is still a thing, don't forget. The beta had an add-ons folder IIRC, so there will almost certainly files related to it uploaded, along with discussion, seed swapping, storytelling, etc.
It's not related to blockland. It should stay in its topic in Games.

well what forum is big enough for my ass
The Kanye West forum.
Which, I kid you not, apparently has 5 times as many posts as we do.

Or some weird pet roleplay site that has 10 times as many posts as us.
Stick your ass in there.

boiling /b/ down to anything but stuffpost cove tells me that you've never set foot in the chans
i dont want to visit a site like that after the stuff my friends send me from it and the stuff i've heard about the SJW fallout and the owner of 2channel returning

It's not related to blockland. It should stay in its topic in Games.

...or get it's own section...

Forgettable dungeon is shaping up to be a great freakin game, I don't see a reason why it shouldn't get it's own section upon release.

after the stuff my friends send me from it

Of course you're only going to see gore and research from 4chan if your 'friends' spend all day long handpicking it to send to you

let's hope badspot adds off topic to it next

also why is creativity or whatever not merged yet?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 12:08:07 PM by Nal »

The main reason I don't like the archiving of the AoT boards is that the formatting of the board index is changed so now my muscle memory scrolling is out of whack.

So what happens to modification help now?

also why is creativity or whatever not merged yet?
Because the overwhelming consensus was to leave the two boards (creativity and community projects) seperate, and at most, change the name of Communtiy Projects to make more sense.

So what happens to modification help now?
All the modification boards were merged into a single Modification Discussion board.
Additionally, all of the stickies threads in Modification Discussion were merged because they took up half of the front page in all three boards.

All the modification boards were merged into a single Modification Discussion board.
Additionally, all of the stickies threads in Modification Discussion were merged because they took up half of the front page in all three boards.
Ah. Thanks for clarifying.

i dont want to visit a site like that after the stuff my friends send me from it and the stuff i've heard about the SJW fallout and the owner of 2channel returning
What a shame.

I'm more curious as to why all of the Help boards were merged into Modification Discussion, all that's gonna do is clog up the board with help topics.

EDIT: ...we move to GD? hm
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 12:25:34 PM by TheBlackParrot »