Author Topic: The Great Board Purge (AoT boards archived; Mod boards merged; Forum Games)  (Read 8570 times)

yea i wana hang out where people post genital mutilation and loli
yeah sounds right up your alley pal

community projects houses a lot of the junk forum games and cool RPs, that would be a bad idea
I meant the topic with the poll, not the board.
Since the topic wasn't locked and Badspot didn't change anything, the topic had just become a place to spam.
Now it's unstickied though, and in a fairly active board, so it should disappear pretty soon.

wow, that was kinda jarring

at first I thought maybe it was this half-working userscript causing some weird issues
I mean, that wouldn't have explained why it was fine last night, but who has time to think when ur entire life is flashing before ur eyes

chronology of blf update when

If there was just a little more pruning I could fit all the boards I visit on my screen without scrolling up and down.

Good. Now I don't have to see that stupid furry/anime/pony stuff.

Good. Now I don't have to see that stupid furry/anime/pony stuff.
what? they're all still there. nothing about the off-topic board has changed

Clearly he only visits the YLYL/YCYL topics, and this is his farewell post to the Off Topic board.

God dammit you're right.
We need an autism board.

if we get a section for the forgettable dungeon, I wonder if that would bring new forumers here :O

edit:
hats off to frequency for making the last post in AoT discussion ever
although i made the last joke in it B)

if we get a section for the forgettable dungeon, I wonder if that would bring new forumers here :O
I wonder how that would work, given you can only use the forums if you connect a Blockland Auth key.

I doubt fans of The Forgettable Dungeon are going to purchase Blockland just to post on the forums for TFD.

Or will there be a system whereby a purchase of TFD lets you authorise an account here?

Also, will Rotondo really want the main forum/fan-site for his game to be hosted on a website named after another game?
It doesn't really make sense to say "Hey, for all your Forgettable Dungeon news, mods and community discussion, visit Blockland.us!".