Some kid got shot in the head a few blocks away from me two days ago.

Author Topic: Some kid got shot in the head a few blocks away from me two days ago.  (Read 1204 times)

https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20151027/downtown-brooklyn/teen-killed-another-wounded-downtown-brooklyn-shooting-police-say

It was a gang related incident. It's strange because violence like this usually strays away from the high-rise apartments and college buildings that surround the area. I'd expect this to happen in the projects or Bedford Stuy, but not near a gentrified area.

It's a little scary because I passed through that area, right in front of the Applebees, just an hour earlier on my walk back home.

It's a little scary because I passed through that area, right in front of the Applebees, just an hour earlier on my walk back home.
i bet you killed him

its cause of that damn A P P L E B E E S

i'd probably kill someone too if i was near an applebees

hey frick u guys applebees is dank af

hey frick u guys applebees is dank af
everytime I've gone into one the bathrooms are always unclean and disgusting

everytime I've gone into one the bathrooms are always unclean and disgusting
hold it in

every time i go in a fazolis bathroom theres always swastikas and "heil Riddler" on the stalls

every time i go in a fazolis bathroom theres always swastikas and "heil Riddler" on the stalls
Wait Fazoli's still exists?

Okay, I thought it died because they no longer exist in Arizona and somehow never bothered to google it.

Okay, I thought it died because they no longer exist in Arizona and somehow never bothered to google it.
i know of maybe 4 in texas

What is a Fazolis it sounds terrible.

There's a Fazolis were I live.

Its yummy :)