11 (45.8%)
Show off all the cool gear
5 (20.8%)
Have the community learn about half life
8 (33.3%)
Other *Post please*
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: HECU - Hazardous environment combat unit  (Read 6490 times)

We need you!

We need a team of people who enjoy the half life community or are good builders in general, we are currently working on the map at large, as a normal 3-4 man group we can't make this map as quickly, if we have a team of builders we could get this done in a jiffy, we also have a few other things we need done, i shall list them.

Builder
As a builder you will help to make the map look accurate to such games, once we finish the build i will put you're name someplace as an easter egg.

Modeler/scripter
As a modeler/scripter you will help us make special items for the RP, once we finish building and / or finish with the models we need done, you can have a special easter egg and have get to have a special part of the map with a NPC with your name

Eventer
As an eventer you will help event stuff for the RP, Once the modeling/building is over you will get to have an easter egg, NPC and a special room dedicated to you

All workers will get a special locker with your name on it.

i'm not sure how'd i would fit in this clan but i love the concept because i'm a huge half life nerd
gj op

Sorry, i have been inactive, been working on other stuff, anyways, thanks for all the support, clan will be more active and hopefully host soon, i will host an open house in a few days.