11 (45.8%)
Show off all the cool gear
5 (20.8%)
Have the community learn about half life
8 (33.3%)
Other *Post please*
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: HECU - Hazardous environment combat unit  (Read 6487 times)

HISTORY:
Okay if you are looking at this you may, or may not be interested in this clan, let me give you some info about this clan, This is an RP group for a game called Half life Opposing force, our goal is to create a fun RP experience with a good map and a great community, when you join our HECU RP you will automatically get to choose what squad you want to be in, We will RP at several different saves of mine, while me and a few buds are working on a new map we can use some older maps of mine, the best part about this RP is that it will be hosted more frequently than my old Vietnam war RP, i have a pre - set up story and all the essentials needed for everyone to have a good RP experience,

ENLISTMENT:

Do you know anything about the half life universe:
How much time do you spend on blockland:
If you wanted me to do anything to add to the RP what should i do:
Are you a good roleplayer:
Are you nice to the community:
When i host i need you to co-operate with the staff and with the players can you do this:
If you want to apply for admin please give me where you have had admin at:

WHAT TO EXPECT:
When playing on my roleplay i want you to have fun but i also want you to respect any and all players, if you have any complaints don't take it out on another person, just talk to me and i can resolve the conflict quickly and efficiently,
If any admin is harassing you i will see to it that they be de-admin'd from my server and banned for 60 minutes tops,

GALLERY:

MEMBERS:
?Sir Info? 2
Agent legit 22
More to come of this topic as i progress.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 06:54:25 PM by Aidan10 »

aww yiss
gotta love that spelling error.

Can I be the marine that gets eaten by a bull squid in blast pit

We are currently working on the map, stay tuned for it to be done!

The hecu can have armor that can withstand bullets,shotgun pellets,laser beams, and crowbars.But they can't survive falling off a chair

Do I really need to know half life universe?
or is there some way I can get in without knowing stuff

Do I really need to know half life universe?
or is there some way I can get in without knowing stuff
first question
how did that guy after your post die( i mean the hecu member,not me)

first question
I know but what if I say no and apps with the answer of no get declined inmediately

I know but what if I say no and apps with the answer of no get declined inmediately
Here's the good part about me, i can explain all your questions you need, i won't decline you if you do not know, but it would be nice to know, so if you fill out an application and don't know any thing, when i host i can take some time to explain, if you want to learn about it yourself you should watch a lets play of Half life opposing force, if not then you can read about it from any wikia/wikipedia/article/etc.
Thank's and have a good day.

Also what's up with the lighting, is this on full bright or something?

Also what's up with the lighting, is this on full bright or something?
Source engine glitch,recently maps are loading randomly on full bright for no reason.

Source engine glitch,recently maps are loading randomly on full bright for no reason.
Ah, well thanks for the info.