Server could not verify your Blockland ID

Author Topic: Server could not verify your Blockland ID  (Read 6266 times)

I got this problem too. I bought 2 blockland copies to both my PC's, and they both shows that error in connection.
I dont know why badspot is not answering, many people got this problem! We pay HIM OUR money and that is what we get??

All ports open, no proxies, normal IP adress (all games just work fine), 100 mb\s internet.

Please help solve this problem

You can't just say "I have Internet issues"

Who's your ISP? If it's AT&T it's a common issue for the authentication to work correctly. If not, what's your router model?

Although, Badspot's auth system is pretty weird

If you get constant "server cannot verify your key" disconnects your router/ISP is most likely causing it.

Is there an option to reset all defaults on your router?

I think you may accidentally some how mess with one of your settings to block Blockland.
The very first thing I did with my hotspot was attempt to connect to Blockland. I hadn't touched any settings on it. I mean, I guess I could try a factory reset, but after lengthy research on this problem I found out that AT&T blocks all incoming traffic by default. The hotspots apparently have built-in firewalls. Also, the way AT&T assigns the IP-s for the hotspots is kind of weird. If I understand this correctly I think I somehow have two external IP-s and that could be messing with Blockland. One of them thinks I'm in Chicago and the other central Kansas, but it should be in the relative area of St. Louis. Getting a static IP might work but it's not worth the fees that AT&T charges. I'm going to try to convince them to give me a residential static IP just so I can play Blockland. Every other game I have has worked so far.
However, my grandparents have U-verse and I can play Blockland just fine at their house on any computer. I can't get any internet at my house except satellite (not getting that) and phone service, which I can use through a hotspot.

I got this problem too. I bought 2 blockland copies to both my PC's, and they both shows that error in connection.
I dont know why badspot is not answering, many people got this problem! We pay HIM OUR money and that is what we get??

All ports open, no proxies, normal IP adress (all games just work fine), 100 mb\s internet.

Please help solve this problem
I've tried politely contacting Badspot 4 times now. All I need him to say is, "Yeah, your UDP and TCP are coming from two IP-s which are xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx and xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, and I suggest trying..." Or, "Something else is going on, which is..." Until then I don't know what the actual problem is.

Guys, I think im on it...

I tried launching the game at my friend's house. (He have the same ISP as mine)

Server launched and loaded, without "Couldnt verify.. ..BL_ID" 

I want to note that we have the BOTH SAME Router and ISP!

I think this is my router making that stuff.
What should i do with it? I tried changing every option on it, like, resetting to default, disabling firewall (built-in), renewing WAN lease, port forwarding etc..

Any suggestions?

Who's your ISP? If it's AT&T it's a common issue for the authentication to work correctly. If not, what's your router model?

My ISP is "HOT TELECOMMUNICATION SYSTEMS LTD"
My router model is "Sagemcom HOTBOX router"