Author Topic: Russian airliner crashes in Egypt, 224 dead  (Read 1270 times)

http://reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0SP06V20151031
Sad. CIA seems to have also claimed responsibility, but the Egyptian government says there is no indication it was shot down.

that was cool when like 5 planes crashed in the same month in 2014

i mean like plane crashes obv are bad but if we could have them spread out over a year or all at once i'd def choose all at once
more drama

CIA claim responsibility on literally every bad thing that happens

A plane was shot down? We did it!!
Bombs were dropped on Jerusalem? We did it!!!
The economy in Romania is failing? We did it!!!
Hillary Clinton was elected U.S. President? We did it!!!

Wth why won't anyone attack us?

The cheese in the fridge went bad? We did it!
My car wont start? We did it!
There was a car crash in Turkey? We did it!

donald Annoying Orange? we did it

lol if CIA keeps attempting to claim responsibility for most of these incidents then one day they will be stormed by an army. Imagine if CIA messes with north korea one day, that will probably spark a crazy conflict
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 01:02:32 PM by Mouse droidz 21 »

lol if CIA keeps attempting to claim responsibility for most of these incidents then they will one day be stormed by an army. Imagine if CIA messes with north korea one day, that will probably spark a crazy conflict

Not really. North Korea doesn't have the technology to row a boat to China so that conflict would be short-lived.

the holocaust? we did it!

lol if CIA keeps attempting to claim responsibility for most of these incidents then one day they will be stormed by an army. Imagine if CIA messes with north korea one day, that will probably spark a crazy conflict

Why don't we take all of these little stuffs, put them on a island with all sorts of weaponry and tell them to go blow the stuff out of eachother. Then stream it live for free across the world. Boom, instant entertainment.

Why don't we take all of these little stuffs, put them on a island with all sorts of weaponry and tell them to go blow the stuff out of eachother. Then stream it live for free across the world. Boom, instant entertainment.
I'd watch that

I wanted CIA to try something at the Winter Olympics a couple years ago just so Russia would have an excuse to stomp them.