Author Topic: Happy end of daylight savings day, BLF!  (Read 946 times)

Great schools gonna be 1 hour longer.

Great schools gonna be 1 hour longer.
wait thats not how it works

wait thats not how it works
explain. I think that when its like 12 PM it would've been 1 with daylight savings. I think it's just me though.

explain. I think that when its like 12 PM it would've been 1 with daylight savings. I think it's just me though.
the clocks are moving back 1 hour
school time is still normal, 9am to 3pm

It was just me then.

He's actually partly right, but not with his example. The clocks (in the US) moved backwards at 2:00AM. I was actually talking to someone at work last night who was supposed to work overnight, and he was kinda bummed out because he'd have to work an extra hour.

I think he was working from 9:00PM until 6:00AM. That means that once the clock hit 2:00, it would move back to 1:00 and he'd still have to work until 6:00.

Daylight savings almost forgeted me this morning. Arizona doesn't participate but Android doesn't have an Arizona specific time zone to set your clock to, so when I had an alarm that was supposed to go off at 5 in the morning, it would have gone off at 6, making me late for work.

He's actually partly right, but not with his example. The clocks (in the US) moved backwards at 2:00AM. I was actually talking to someone at work last night who was supposed to work overnight, and he was kinda bummed out because he'd have to work an extra hour.

I think he was working from 9:00PM until 6:00AM. That means that once the clock hit 2:00, it would move back to 1:00 and he'd still have to work until 6:00.
I was thinking that if it moved back while you were at school then yeah, he would be right
that sucks though