Author Topic: mod-mans digital art thread (REVIVED & REDONE!!!!)  (Read 4676 times)

hello there. my name is mod-man, and i am a digital content creator. i work with all sorts of media ranging from graphics design and 3d modelling to cartoons and music making! for the past 8 years, ive been teaching myself programs such as paint.net, photoshop, illustrator, after effects, cinema 4d, google sketchup, maya, and a plethora of others in pursuit of this crazy passion for digital content.

linked above are different places where you can find my work. all of my serious graphic arts projects can be found on my behance, while all my other work such as cartoons, music, video game movies, and other content can be found on both my newgrounds and youtube. but best of all, you can also find my work right here in this topic!!

Images (3D & 2D)

(images i have created using various image manipulation/3d editing programs)

Videos
(motion based media i've made)

Projects
(works that are still in the works)

Tiltage of a Cartridge
a cartoon that ponders the plausible theory as to how cartridge tilting can seriously mess up your games.

i started making this cartoon immediately after my first finished short, "A Beautiful Day". due to slow tools and lack of motivation, its taken nearly 5-6 months to get to where i am now. luckily, after effects is updated and ive now reached what i consider the half way point for this project. definitely cant wait to see this finished!

Something Special
(TITLE SUBJECT TO CHANGE)

an exploration through the trust of two complete strangers

this is a cartoon i've been working on along side, "Tiltage of a Cartridge". due to most of my focus going towards ToaC, not much work has been done on this project. however i dont plan for it to be very long, so once full focus has turned towards this project things should hopefully speed up quite nicely

please note: i still need to add TONS of stuff to this! i just wanted to hurry up and post this cus my other thread died. in the mean time, thanks for looking!!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 10:58:40 AM by mod-man »

the one with the skull is beast

the one with the skull is beast

its got that sentimental value because it was one of the last things i ever made in paint before i turned over to photoshop

dude also the one with the mountain look like a neat-o album cover

it's good
it's all good
oh sorry I didn't mean good I meant AMAZING
carry on what you're doing pls modman it's stuff that inspires me

new images up!! and thanks for the kind words yall. it really helps me out !! i hope you kill someone make something great with that inspiration
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 11:09:36 AM by mod-man »

when is there going to be a toby the rock animated series

you have two youtube channels
and they're called the same thing

i need to see that cartoon with link

this is so totally tubular!

when is there going to be a toby the rock animated series
"Detective Toby: The Real Life of a Real Rock" is also in the works. right now the only visual work that's been done has been a concept intro and character sketches, but the story has been in the works for nearly a year now and im still working that out. that's actually what all these other cartoons are for, to prepare me for the 20-30 minute planned opus (even though im not entirely sure it will come out as a cartoon. i also have detective toby started as a stop motion, an sfm video, and a video game)
i need to see that cartoon with link
all the pictures in the videos section of the op link you to the videos the represent
you have two youtube channels
and they're called the same thing
ones formal and ones informal. their purposes will hopefully become more apparent as i release more content

all the pictures in the videos section of the op link you to the videos the represent
it says cartoons with a picture of link in the first shot, but then in the videos list there's nothing with link.

edit: modman thought I was talking about links instead of Link
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 08:13:52 AM by Lalam24 »

the one with "lets get naked" reminds me of those landscape wallpapers with obscenities hidden in them

i like making renders taking pictures of toby in jets