Author Topic: wierd dream thread  (Read 885 times)

/discuss
i had like 4 separate dreams in one night, the first was the terminator tried to kill me for whatever reason, second one is that i got lost in disney world but, that was a short dream. my third one was that i went to school at night apparently trying to climb a mountain, and last but not least, i was playing minecraft.

I had a dream that I was fighting the forums in court and the judge got mad because I didn't have a attorney

i dont know who, probably someone that i dont actually know, just created for the dream, asked me if i wanted to be a transmission and they were gonna give me all the stuff and help me then i woke up before i could give an answer

this is like the 3rd time in the last 3 weeks i've had really loving weird dreams dude

there was a giant macaroni monster in my front yard

I had a wired dream where I was John Belushi in a bad movie that didn't represent me and my struggles all too well.

I don't remember much of the dream, but I happened to like almonds while in it.
I loving hate almonds.

I loving hate almonds.
wow were you in the twilight zone

I loving hate almonds.
for halloween i gave out hershey mini candy bars with almonds in them

wow were you in the twilight zone
No, I was asleep in my bed. roflmfao

u devil u

I had a dream the other day where I bought three new cars for $40,000
it was like, a three-for-two deal

you're not a good person

I once had a dream that I told my mom to go buy bioshock and she came home with a stuff-ton of games because she "couldn't figure out which one was bioshock"